DK

Based on 3,602 Ratings
2,438
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,756

i waited 4+ months for this essential oil to come back in stock and just so happened to notice it came back, so i immediately bought it. shipping was quick, less than two weeks. the smell is beautiful, not artificial whatsoever, smells like a fresh rose. i use it in my hair, face and as a perfume. can’t wait to order more!!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Curious that this oil keeps getting out of stock, and read many positive reviews. Tried it, and yes, you really can smell the 🌹 . The slight downside is: it’s not encouraged to be diffused (for someone who diffuses oil to before sleep ok almost daily basis) as it may clog the diffuser due to the jojoba oil added to it. Nevertheless, good to be applied to your face/skin 💖

2f90db33-8ef2-43e2-ab8b-5db6d026d3ba

I might prefer the Now brand over the Aura Cacia which I wouldn't have suspected. There are notes of green and a little white flower, which I also didn't expect. Overall, this is a refreshing rose with more staying power. I apply it to my wrists, sometimes with sandalwood for a little luxury, and prefer it to perfume. Also, the bottle will dispense a drop at a time, so it's easy to control the amount you use. Nothing is more frustrating than a bottle that allows oil to pour out.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Romantic, intoxicating, and long lasting scent. Safe to use on your skin or as an additive to other home made replacements for store purchased items. Can be added to your favorite perfumes for a little rose lift and lasts well in anything you mix it into. Expensive, but worth the cost. A little goes a long way and gives that luxurious note of the garden. Soothing memories of grandma's garden.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I bought these to help get my sense of smell back after my concussion. I like the purity & composition of this oil & I do wish they had an organic version though. From what I can smell, I’d say it’s right on point with the natural scent of roses. This product is good quality!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
7,083

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹WOW! Am I ever thankful that this is back in stock! My therapist recommended it years ago to remind me to literally stop and smell the roses & am I ever glad I bought this brand! Higher-end competitors smell nothing like this uplifting natural fragrance. The aroma is truly remarkable! I will continue to purchase this product from NOW on!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This is the second time I buy essential oils from this brand. I add a few drops to my diffuser and it makes my room smell very rosy and calming. A few drops is enough for my bedroom and it won’t be too strong. I found that essential oils from this brand is very high quality with a reasonable amount compared to other brands and I’ve tried a few brands from IHerb already. When it runs out, I will definitely purchase again because I love the scent. But it will probably last for a long time since 30 ml is a lot for essential oils. Great product over all.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I have been using this for years. I keep it next to my computer and apply to my wrists daily and breathe in the uplifting natural fragrance. The smell is wonderful! Not a perfumy smell but a wonderful natural rose smell. I will continue to buy this product from NOW.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I love the rose scent and use it to help soothe my mind and emotions. For the price, this is good quality and value for money especially as the size is great. The essential oil feels natural and the jojoba it is mixed in allows me to directly apply it. It seems to benefit the dry skin at my elbows as well.