DK

4.7
Based on 5,171 Ratings
3,991
Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Rosemary for hair growth!

There’s been multiple studies showing the positive effects of Rosemary on hair growth. There’s even one comparing its effects to minoxidil 2%. Search Pubmed rosemary hair growth and you’ll find the studies. I add drops to my shampoo before shampooing (make sure you are not allergic to rosemary) and massage it into my scalp, leaving it on at least 5 minutes. Rosemary infused water is also great and has been helping a lot of people. Make sure your hair loss is not caused by medical issues such a thyroid disorders. You can also add rosemary oil to your bath, to your essential oil diffuser. I love the rosemary smell! NOW is a reputable brand, I always recommend them! Ah and iHerb is amazing too, always delivering my orders within days! Like the comment if it helped :)

9f87280d-4ee4-40f6-96cd-5cfd97602cc6
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

the scent issssssss so much relaxing i use it on my hair to get the benefit of growth the size is acceptable and comes in a cute package essential oil needs another oils it smells and feels amazing and soothing natural oil very good quality .. i highly recommend this product

f9fbe0a5-aa4c-40a3-aed0-b224a5280251
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I have been using NOW brand essential oils for many, many years. Their Rosemary oil is one of my favorites that I'm never without. I love diffusing it and using it in my laundry - I just add a few drops to my detergent. I also use it to clean woodwork with. I use a few drops with my castle soap and it works wonders! The scent it leaves on my laundry and throughout my home is very soothing.

d42f31db-15ce-44c5-8cdc-e9ce7b380f17
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I bought this for my hair because i’ve hairfall problem and on the top of that, covid made me lose more hair. i saw everywhere that it takes months to see results so i’ll try to be patient with it. i used the oil only once, diluted with Argan oil.I might add updates here in few months if i see good results so 🤞🏻

e32d576b-af33-450f-ba31-c5c3268cf681
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I love herbal scents and wanted to add rosemary to my stock of essential oils. It did not disappoint! The scent is strong and blends well with other oils in my diffuser! I definitely recommend it. Lasts a long time because you don’t need much to get the benefits. Quick shipping and very securely packaged. No leaks or damages. Perfect.

b587e848-f12d-4753-9d7e-c80fbb964353
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Use drops of it, mix it with a good amount of olive oil or coconut oil, and use it two hours before bathing as an oil bath. It is very important to massage the scalp and use it for regular periods. You will love the result with healthy hair.🤩🤍🤍 Use drops of it, mix it with a good amount of olive oil or coconut oil, and use it two hours before showering as an oil bath, very important to massage the scalp and use it for regular periods. You will love the result of healthy and vibrant hair. 🤩🤍🤍

a59982eb-8b58-4303-8bd3-fddb1ab52d96
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I have been using this product for a few months now for hair thinning and loss. I have noticed that I have many new hairs, so it must be working! My only issue is with the packaging..it has child proof locking caps and is impossible to open. I will buy again!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

NOW is the only essential oil I have used for years. If congested or stuffy we use a wet hot cloth, drop it a plastic bag and add several drops of rosemary, eucalyptus and seal it. (Careful if your cloth is really hot and steamy, use towel around bag) Open the top to let the steam and oils out and as I inhale, I am able to breathe and less congested. Works well for me with headaches related to weather pressure. Great to add a few drops to cleaners and polishes when cleaning furniture or floors. Brings peace to the entire house.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I always loved the scent of rosemary oil, I thought I’d buy this essential oil as I’ve always heard great things about rosemary oil to help stimulate hair growth and my rosemary plant kept dying so.. essential oil seemed like a better choice. I mix a few drops in with my shampoo when washing my hair. At night I mix a few drops with castor oil and massage my scalp with it overnight. If I have a headache sometimes I dab a little bit on my wrists when I shower and rub it on my temples to help, works like a charm and feels so good. So many benefits and use with rosemary oil.