DK

Based on 2,380 Ratings
1,849
Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Keep your mood up

The scent of tangerine is uplifting. It is great to diffuse it during the afternoon when I have visitors come over for afternoon tea and the smell is so pleasant that you don't need to worry if someone dislikes it . It's one of the safest choices of scent for ambiance.

ef2ec5a3-0a45-4821-baf7-2560bd25e7df
fc9ce7fd-4578-4af1-8f8e-3be8a7390ccd

This oil is a superstar among mandarin essential oils in today's market. Inexpensive, excellent quality. It has a true mandarin/tangerine scent, so intense, fresh, sweet, fruity, juicy. If I close my eyes and inhale it, I imagine that I'm peeling red mandarins, and when blending it with lemon or bergamot, citrus essential oils, it can make you feel you're in a summer garden. I'll repurchase it definitely. 🤗🤗

dcb2423d-324a-4d81-b754-ee52edaf02c3
acddad7b-e31c-4aae-b128-2daf6013bc4d
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,468

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Great price! One of my favorite diffuser blends: 4 drops of Tangerine, 3 Lavender, 3 Wild Marjoram, 2 Ylang-Ylang. So good! The oil has a bright color. Hope it will not stain my diffuser :)

86074dcc-91b5-45e1-96c9-8c315be66e8d
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,844

Admirable quality. The product is super. I recommend to buy. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. Comes quickly.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I love the tangerine scent of this essential oil. The composition is great as it is not too oily when applied and it has natural ingredients. This is very soothing on the skin and feels like silk when applied. I use this after shower on my knees and elbows and it just moisturizes those parts of my body.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Smells really nice! It’s highly concentrated and you can definitely agree its pure essential oil. I will order this again. Super happy with it. If you’re a person who likes the fresh smell of oranges or tangerines, this will be great for you. It doesn’t get watered down when used with the diffuser. Depends on how many drops you put. But I usually use 3-4 drops.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Gorgeous essential oil that is a bright citrusy sweet fragrance. I am such a big fan of this mixed in with other scents to brighten and sweeten gently. This smells lovely and a great natural substitute to fragrance oils in my products! Big fan of these for sure. I love this with Bergamot essential oils as well!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I purchase oils from NOW very frequently, and I am never disappointed. I truly feel that this company offers some of the best value for the price you pay every time. The oils are always of a good quality, and never seem to be diluted, or have synthetic additives like so many other companies out there today. They also have really great prices on bulk sizes! This particular natural essential oil (Tangerine) has a bright, clean scent to it, and not only has the benefit of being very uplifting to the mood, but is also great to use for general cleaning, or removing sticky tape residue.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022