DK

4.7
Based on 2,074 Ratings
1,714
Posted on Oct 21, 2022
Amazing for PMS Symptoms!!

I am SOLD!! Just a few weeks into taking these for the first time, and I didn't even realize that my period was about to start! I had been experiencing severe mastitis for several months, along with other PMS symptoms, and taking this Primrose appears to have helped eliminate my symptoms! If you experience any type of PMS / mastitis symptoms, I highly recommend trying this! A quality product with amazing benefits! If this review was helpful, please hit like!

b293d34b-d75a-4ad7-8fa9-1f2703d9c6e6
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Been taking this brand of Primrose Oil for about 6 months. Started taking it to alleviate my menstrual cramps. Have not noticed any noticeable difference as yet. I still get menstrual cramps. Can’t tell if there’s a difference in my skin and hair as well. Perhaps I might need to go with a higher dosage. Tablets size are pretty big but no issues for me as I take them with a cup of water.

25de326e-6471-4729-8c44-d0566f1f90a5
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I am 40 y.o. and suffer from painful periods since my 20s. I decided to give this primrose oil a try to in the hope to reduce the cramps. I managed to reduce taking 5 pills of painkillers to 2-3 so it works to some degree. Package contains 250 softgels which are easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
7,616

I always had menstrual cramps and it's been years. That made me couldn't do literally anything. This EPO REALLY HELPS me reducing the cramps for about 90%! That's AMAZING! Very Good!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022
1,242

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I bought these capsules to ease menopause symptoms. I have no way to know whether this is what helped me, since I also added other supplements at the same time, but I do feel better since adding ashwaghanda, vitex chasteberry, and evening primrose oil to my regimen. But recently I discovered an unexpected benefit to these capsules. I suffered a horrible anal fissure that was not healing after 9 weeks of atrocious pain. One day in desperation (pain level was 9-10 that day), I cut open one of these evening primrose oil capsules and applied a drop of oil externally to the fissure. It felt soothing, so I continued to apply two or three times daily. My pain level went down pretty much instantly. One week later, the fissure was healed! You can bet I will be making sure I keep this quality product on hand from now on! I also continue to swallow these for menopause symptoms. The capsules have no taste and are easy to take.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Always a go to for my mom for it's size and quality! It has all the ingredients that she needs that benefit her in her senior age. Packaged perfectly and the pills don't stick together at the bottom of the bottle. You get all the benefit with no after taste.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022