DK

Lbcoats
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I was having issues with incontinence. My doctor prescribed a medicine. I recently stopped taking a migraine medicine because it caused me to develop non alcoholic Cirrhosis of the liver. My liver is now healing. The new medicine he sent me was a “smooth wall muscle relaxer” but it warned that if you had liver problems, not to take it. I went to my herbal cabinet and got out my feverfew. It’s a natural smooth wall muscle relaxer. It doesn’t cause damage to the liver! I went back to taking it daily (I’d gotten out of the habit of doing so). My bladder has responded beautifully! My doctor was pleased and surprised! I wasn’t!!!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I've been trying to get off OTC headache products for a while and sometimes this works and sometimes it does not.. I have no idea why. However, I always reach for it first. NOW brand is a line I trust as the ingredients and company are USA. Easy to swallow too, with no discernible taste. This should be in every cabinet to at least try to see if it would work for you, to try to get away from pharma.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love the effectiveness of this product. I take it for chronic headaches and migraines and it has helped me reduce codeine containing medication by 50%. I try to take with food but often take on an empty stomach with no issues.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Definitely helps keep the headaches at bay! After getting in in my system for a few days the headaches havnt come back for over 2 weeks

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I like that this brand gives better details about how much of the active ingredient you're actually getting. Feverfew in general, taking it daily has helped reduce my migraines.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

My teenage son has migraine and this helps to keep his headaches episodes away and milden his attacks. He takes this as a supplement every day.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My wife has always had a constant headache to some degree her whole life (now age 62). She takes one in the morning and one with her lunch. She says it does make a noticeable difference in reducing her headache pain.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

very satisfied. I'll get it later again. Good price/quality ratio.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I usually use another brand for feverfew but have liked several other products from Now. I’ve not had a single migraine this month!