DK

4.4
Based on 2,097 Ratings
1,349
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

tastes great! excellent quality product love this ingredients used size package benefit composition drink recommend serving mix cant say enough things good about the great ness of this great wonderful stuff of life a few more words to submit the review and almost there. what an amazing stuff powder whoot whoot!

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Açaí berries are healthy. So I’m giving them a try. These have no taste, are capsules and swallow easily. I have more energy and a more clear mind but not positive that that can be attributed to Açaí. I’m going to complete 3 bottles before confirming that it’s the Acai. Give these a try.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The quality is superb! The ingredients are fresh, and a great superfood. The taste isn’t aged, and the benefits are amazing. This goes well with my daily daily diet, and mix with my other supplements very well. I enjoy the antioxidants and I know this was a great choice for my health and improvements.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I take these caps twice a day, they are a great antioxidant and a superfood. Acai berry helps women who are trying to conceive and helps neutralize free radicals when they are formed. Studies suggest that Acai berries may contain more antioxidants than blueberries, raspberries or any other potent natural antioxidants.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I first bought this supplement hoping that it will help increase my energy level. Whilst I don’t see any apparent improvement in that aspect, what I noticed is that it helped my shorten my menstrual cycle. As someone with PCOS, my typical menstrual cycle is ~8 weeks but have shorten to >6 weeks with this. Have repurchased a couple of times and will continue to do so.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I took i for the antioxidant qualities and also HEARD that Acai can "HELP" with weight loss (as long as you are eating a balanced/reasonable diet AND exercising as well!) and have been slowly losing weight and have not been sick with even a cold since! (But I've also made some lifestyle changes, so it could be one, the other or BOTH!) Can't hurt! (Wish we had source for FRESH Acai. I would eat them even if they didn't taste good.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Easy to digest, i heard it helps with the egg quality in women 35+ years of age. I’m pregnant now in 38y, not sure this helped, but for sure did not mind.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Heard great reviews on this product on its quality and ingredients. Recently got to learn about it's benefits for my diet. The package size is okay. First time trying it, hope the taste is okay. Will definitely buy again if they are effective on me.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Excellent quality product, it does the effect as described. Great product for good price, package and size are perfect. Definitely will be buying it again.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
4,070

I never expected that this product will help me lose a lot of weight, I'm glad it's efficient and effective as it helps my immune system get stronger as well, I highly recommend this to everyone.