DK

Based on 3,462 Ratings
2,789
Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Effective but with caution

GABA is your body's most important inhibitory neurotransmitter, and people like myself with anxiety and health concerns, commonly have low levels of GABA. It is always said that GABA cannot have benefit when taken orally in diet or supplement form, but this is a myth, as it doesn't need to cross the blood brain barrier, it can function from the gut and relax the central nervous system. Because this is a huge package, it can seem like the recommended dose it too small when you see it laid out but taking too much will cause a heavy chest, shortness of breath, and tingling in the extremities. So follow the guide and this can be an amazing ingredient to add to you life.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I like that this is a quality supplement packaged as a single ingredient, there's nothing else added if you read the composition formula. I dissolve this in water and gulp it down quickly. Just don't forget to rinse your mouth later as there is a slight after taste. It helps calm my nerves but not so much for sleep. I found that my insomnia is more due to tight shoulders so self massage to relax those muscles work better for me. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful. 🙏🤗

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This has been a life saver for my stressed out university aged son. He takes it in the evenings in some juice so it is tasteless. It helps him sleep and definitely tames stress anxiety. He does work out and has noticed more muscle growth since starting the Gaba. I feel it is a high quality powder. The benefits of this supplement are well worth it.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have been using it for 2 years now and I must say it was a great find for times of anxiety. I started with the capsules (750 mg), but reading on the internet I found it to be more effective and more instant if put under the tongue for a few minutes until absorbed. In a few minutes the feeling of anxiety (disappears). In addition, the powder is cheaper (obviously you need a precision slingbar that costs little)

I've had disrupted and poor sleep for months. By taking GABA I can now sleep solidly. This means that I feel better generally. Another benefit is that I am no longer bingeing on high-sugar foods as my poor body tries to give me more energy. So my weight has stopped going up. I have returned to the gym, and I am exercising. The quality is great, and the bottle size is great - it's going to last me a long while. I take 1/4tsp dose between dinner and bedtime, and again at bedtime. It worked on the very first night. The taste is fine - I stir it into herbal tea.

Phara88
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This supplement seems working better for my sleep than magnesium, and I started taking it only a couple of weeks ago. I take GABA 1/2 hour before bedtime and it helps my mind to calm down and my body to relax. You need a very small amount of it, which it makes it lasting for a while. The powder doesn't have a particular/strong taste and it dissolves easily in water.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Amazing quality of the product. Felt the benefits of GABA ingredient after first usage! Using it after training and before sleep. Absolutely feel pleasant vibration in muscles after usage. The taste is good and the size of the package would be enough for a really long time. Loved the composition written on a package. Highly recommend to try!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This product has been helpful with sleep and relaxation. When I used to get panic attacks and suffer from insomnia, I regularly used GABA to relax and fall asleep. It has been a staple in the past couple years. Getting restful sleep is crucial for exercise recovery and mental health. For those struggling with these issues, perhaps consider GABA.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I have been taking NOW GABA pure powder for quite a while now. This has been my go to brand for gaba because of the quality of the product you get for an affordable price. It is much more convenient to just do a scoop of powder and put it into a smoothie or something instead of taking capsules. It is a great product for muscle recovery and for relaxation.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Now foods is definitely one of the best supplement companies. It is the best thing to combine with melatonin or L tryptophan for sleep, hey this is the review of a woman with chronic insomnia and generalized anxiety. Practically no taste, even in water, dissolves easily in any beverage, and less than 1/4 teaspoon makes me sleep soundly all night. I was amazed as I have trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. Quality ingredients, there is no flavor, which is nice. Pure and no fillers. GABA powder is more economical than taking capsules