DK

4.7
Based on 6,383 Ratings
5,095
Posted on Oct 21, 2022
Excellent!Great to have! READ BELLOW!

Every year in December-January I take a package of garlic oil for me and for each member of my family. Due to it's unique ingredients and best quality, it brings many benefits to your immunity. First of all it lowers the blood pressure and it's a good anti viral and antibacterial remedy. Secondly, it's good for your skin making it shine. I take it as written on package and in case if you're afraid about the specific smell or taste, I can assure you there is no taste at all and it's good for any age. THUMBS UP! If you find this review helpful!!!

c179280f-76f4-48c0-beb5-ee57fc34caf9
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I've been taking garlic suppliments to improve health for years. This product says, a softgel is equivalent to whole clive Gaelic, it reccomends to take 3 softgel a day (equipment to 4500mg of whole garlic), a bottle will lasts for 83 days. This product has quite strong smell and I feel like my breath smells like strong garlic for few hours, I take them at night only and the smell is gone in the morning. If you worry about the smell, odor cotrolled 5000mg tablet from the same brand, I tried that and it has much less smell.

71d198fe-d25e-49d1-9fa0-05a4e98186e1
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My mom has high blood pressure and she loves these supplements ! She always asks me to purchase them as they help her feel at ease and her head doesn’t hurt as much. She used to use garlic whenever she’s sick but now this makes it way easier for her. I will probably add another one for myself just because garlic is a superfood that we should all consume due to its many benefits. Please vote if my review was any helpful :)

2fa37f63-a52f-459d-bb89-4688a6ef811f
132da229-7822-4439-b53c-dc8ef07b57ce
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Garlic has an anti-infective effect and its ability to support the proper functioning of the immune system, it helps lower cholesterol and triglycerides and reduce hypertension. We use it mainly in the winter to strengthen the immune system. The use is very easy, the capsules are easy to swallow. Even my kids: ages 5 and 7 swallow them. Take 3 a day and if sick take 4-5 a day. Excellent and quality product.

6a7d38a6-ab3d-4611-a294-f32ac506483d
6dd279a6-749c-4612-9b89-c1d380a2f4a0
2b69b375-29f3-4ec6-9c0d-eb98eb927a81
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I bought 2 bottles, for me and my husband. I know we add garlic to food, but its not enough to immune system . its very important now, since its spring coming to make sure our body is strong. it doesn't have any strong smell , and easy to drink. please put like, thank you.

1603d022-474e-4cd4-aa89-cd6b30e451ee
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Garlic oil has a very wide impact on human health. Lowers bad cholesterol. This product is very much in demand and popular.Ingredients are very active in the fight against viruses, with harmful bacteria Very effective and high quality. Can be used all year round. The capsules are small and very easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

We have used these for over 20 years and use them in place of raw garlic when we get a cold or other illness. They are small and easy to swallow. A word of warning however, these are NOT odorless. You will smell like garlic BUT the smell is where their anti-viral/anti-bacterial properties are.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Very rich in natural very strong ingredients that fight viruses, harmful bacteria, fungi. Protects our immunity. It has a very good effect on blood vessels and the heart. It lowers bad cholesterol. The additive is of high quality, inexpensive and effective. Oil capsules, not large.I like this product because there will be no harm from it.