DK
Based on 1,248 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,248 Ratings
Posted on Oct 21, 2022
Great product with many benefits! Read bellow!

Great to recover your immunity especially on winter time. Not expensive so everyone could afford to buy. Also as in my case I take it to control the blood sugar level, as it may drastically lower it. Can be take at any age, even if you're on a diet, pills have no taste. THUMBS UP! If you find this review helpful!!!

2b88f7b7-b70e-4bd3-ada5-311a5c4a1959
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Now Ginger Root is my go to ginger supplement for any digestive issues such as excessive gas or bloating. If you really want the best out of ginger supplements to help with even inflammation I would recommend you also get ginger root extract, there is a difference in how it works, trust me!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Although I like the taste of fresh ginger, it is not always convenient to consume it on a daily basis, so I ordered the product and I was not disappointed, excellent quality of Now products, the size of the capsule is quite large, but there is no problem swallowing it. Side effects (reflux/heartburn) only in case I consumed the product on an empty stomach or at the beginning of a meal, everything disappeared when I took the dose in the middle/end of the meal. I recommend the product and will make it a permanent product on my shelf

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Great quality of ingredients. I take it for the benefit of motion sickness and not as a regular part of my diet. I’ve seen a slight improvement when taking it and going in car rides. It doesn’t taste like much but I do get ginger after tastes in my stomach (which is expected really with any ginger supplement).

ssseagull
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

My lifestyle is extremely healthy: vegetables, fish, fitness (it’s my work + I train 4-5 times a week + cardio) , but may be genetics or may be low carb diet before competition result in very high cholesterol. I can’t take statins because of muscles, I afraid even try. So, I’ve decided to try ginger root… we’ll, in a month I have a blood test… good luck to me

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I like now brand so much due to, their quality is amazing and clean ingredients as well. I take ginger root supplement when I feel my digestion bad or if I need something has more inflammation. I always put it in my diet. It really improve my joints and digestive system, the benefits are good, the size of packaging is perfect. I recommend it

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Be careful as ginger is a blood thinner. If you eat a lot of foods or take some other supplements that also have a blood-thinning effect, ginger may prove too much. I started noticing random big bruises on my legs and arms that went away when I stopped taking this.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I take ginger root for my sensitive stomach and occasional nausea from sinus trouble, and I feel improvement in a few minutes. I like the quality NOW brand supplements and own a lot of them! Ginger is an ingredient in some delicious foods, but I wouldn't let the capsule melt in your mouth. Ginger by itself does not taste good.