DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is quite shameful to mention but it may help. I stopped working way back 2019 until earlier this 2022. I’ve noticed that I’ve become really forgetful to the point that I have to think what to say next when I’m talking. I’ve become forgetful about many things like where to locate my stuffs. Then a family doctor gave me this! Just a few days of taking, it feels like I’ve regained my memory. It had boost my memory.

07d490aa-2d31-492a-93df-1c1a172a68b6
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Excellent product. Limited ingredients, which is what I look for. Overall health improvement is what I aim for, with no strange taste because of my strong taste buds, so having no filler is a must with me. The quality with this brand is excellent and looking forward to all the benefits I can get from it. Shipping is extremely fast.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,711

I'm taking this product for over a year now and I can attest on how it helps me got focused on my job ,plus it helps me have a healthy brain function.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Having it for few weeks, still haven't seen any significant effects. California Gold ginkgo is very effective, but they have discontinued the product. Sad

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Ginkgo biloba is good for health as I heard. however, I didn’t use it, so I can not tell you if it’s good for me or not

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
4,069

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Bought this to try out. Works well so far and to me, it is as good as the other more expensive brands. Will order again when finish.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I think this product helped me with brain function and restored my energy levels after being sick with covid. My concentration and memory get better while using the product.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I got these for brain support. It is a smallish gel cap so it is easier to swallow. I started taking it about 2 months ago. Think it is helping.