DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

git thus for my sister who had very bad hip pain , she could barely walk. After starting on these she's totally pain free. They've helped immensely including pain in her back and knees. She can't be without them now. Great brand and quality. Pity though about the magnesium stereate which seems to be in alot of supplements. Great product though

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

The quality of the ingredients in this supplement is very good and gentle to the stomach. I have been taking this supplement for ages and it has help reduced the pain in my knee joint. In fact, my knees feel more lubricated. I will continue taking this supplement as long as I can.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Good quality capsules, with no taste. No issues with packaging. My gym trainer recommended glucosamine and chondroitin for me years ago, because my joints (knees) are very loud lol. I definitely see noticeable improvements/benefits when using it. Within days/weeks of taking them, the sounds my knees usually make, get quieter and quieter, until it goes away completely. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so.

I bought these for my boyfriend, who had been having many increasing painful joint issues. He is also allergic to shellfish, so these were a win-win. He takes 2 a day and within a couple weeks, he noticed that his hip pain,which had been bothering him tremendously, is now gone and his hands are much less painful with better mobility.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

We love it, everything was perfect, the package, the product. I ordered it for my husband, he has problems with joint and the doctor has advised him to use glucosamine chondroitin. He has been using this product for three years now and has seen a lot of improvement.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Good quality especially for my weak knees. I felt improvement to my cartilage as well. Absorption rate is fast. No taste, which is great as well. Perfect for all ages.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Not sure it will help me but I will see. This is my second time buying it. The ingredient is as wht it says on the description. And the size is also satisfied

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This was recommended to me by an orthopedic surgeon for my osteoarthritis in my knee. He says it works well for him! Been using this for a few weeks and has been helping a little . Maybe I need to use more to improve my connective tissue.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I was happy to find this product in capsule form. The large pills are hard to swallow. Also, it's hard to find this type of supplement without the MSM. So I hope it remains available.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I had some joint pain that this product is helping with. Earliar, had benefits with broken elbow recovery. So, I am not questioning this product quality. Work for me.