DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 29, 2022

I have been feeding this as daily supplement for my senior dogs to maintain their joint health and it has proven to keep my dogs all very active and agile despite their age! recently one of them went for surgery but i think feeding this during the post-op has helped him to recover much faster than our vet predicted!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Best By:? June 1 2025 Date First Available: March 24 2011 Shipping Weight:? 0.25 lbSwitch to Metric units Product Code: NRT-15061 UPC Code: 074312150616 Package Quantity: 60 Count Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.7 x 2.7 in, 0.2 lbSwitch to Metric units

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

WORKS!! BUT! For about two months my back better and better. and everything else got worse and worse. I started getting daily headaches staring with a stiff neck and creeping up the back of my head. worsening brain fog. SO many things can cause this, this supplement was not even a thought until I forgot to take it on vacation and suddenly my headaches were gone and I felt like a real person for the first time in months. I stopped taking it and sure enough, my back pain and SI joint pain are back. So this does work and I truly believed it would be a bunch of hooey. no anti inflammatories have ever helped. Even a degenerated disc in my back felt better. But.. sulfites in the MSM are a common cause for headaches and migraines, so if you're mysteriously suffering from these, consider this. Sulfites are also commonly found in wines and other brewed beverages. It was cider that finally made the lightbulb go off that it's sulfites that are to blame. NOW also makes a pure glucosamine, so ordered some and will keep my fingers crossed that it works just as well without the nasty side effects.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Have been taking this regularly for a long time. Fewer pharmacies offer vegetarian glucosamine so I am glad I found this product. Only thing is that I take it as a supplement so I only take half the recommended dosage but take it daily.

Posted on May 20, 2022

My first time trying this. Though it may take some time to see improvement, I always believe that Now Food is able to provide good quality products, especially for my age group.

Posted on May 13, 2022

very good quality, natural ingredients, the size is easy to swallow, add my whole family's immunity, suitable for age over 30 help to improve joint and movement of cartilage packaging is quite good. will repeat order again and again

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I need two knee replacements and literally could not use my knees to lift myself off a regular toilet seat. I was desperate. After taking these for two weeks I have my life back

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Good product and very quick service. This product is easy for me to swallow and does not cause any digestion problems. Seems to keep my joints happy! I am very satisfied with thecquality of this supplement.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Great supplement for joint health. I really felt an improvement in my joints after taking them for a while. I had less pains.