DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I've been using metformin (Siofor) for years now because I've been diagnosed with PCOS and insulin resistance. I was advised by my doctor to start using this supplement in addition to some other naturally based supplements. I dropped Siofor when I started using glucose metabolic support and my metabolism reacted great to it. My periods are almost back to normal, my body weight droped and I'm feeling more energized than before.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

It helps insulin to work more efficiently, thereby lowering blood sugar. Normally we take one a day, but at times meal has more carbs. That it time for extra pills. It works to wonder as if 5-10 units of quick acting insulin is injected. For the last 8-10 years, it (1-3 depending on need) has been great help to lower sugar. It is great add-on to prescriptions including Jardiance, Metformin, Victoza and Insulin in our experience. We never used more than 3, in a day that we made as upper limit, if still sugar is too much then we use extra quick acting insulin.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Excellent support in managing blood sugar. In past 3 to 5 years, often few bad feeling after diet. After take one to three times per day, this supplement has been great help to lower my blood sugar by 20 points. The bad feeling improve now. The quality of capsules also keep stable after used without any bad taste. This will benefit to my ingredient in comming age.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin on a daily basis and it's been great. It's a supplement I really needed to improve my immunity, as it's been struggling a lot lately. I noticed an improvement in my health within the first few days of taking this supplement, and there has not been any noticeable side-effects.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I like this brand, and it seems to be good value. I took one pill in the evening an hour or so after dinner. My glucose levels have been high/normal for a long time, and I would occasionally get burning nerve pain in my fingers. For now, that stopped, so I think it made a difference

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is good for bone health and very effective supplements. it is improvement in my joints and my bones. The package was great and very good combination.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,258

I was able to lower my blood glucose levels by 20 points by using this product at every meal. It also reduced fatigue after larger meals. It works for me

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I am taking 3 a day for 2 weeks with no improvement in my fasting blood sugar. It ranges between 100-108 . Nothing but walking or other exercise helps me. The pills are easy to swallow and odorless and tasteless and the price is reasonable. Others have seen improvement so it totally depends on your personal situation