DK

4.8
Based on 3,115 Ratings
2,618
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I can now finally feel lighter, I've been carrying unnecessary sufficient weight because I have irregularity on digesting the foods I usually take, thanks to this high quality effective product, it somehow detoxifies those long-overdue foods that were stuck on my body. It surely heals my intestinal problem.

I rarely eat gluten, but about once a month, I crave food with gluten in it. I take this pill and it gives me peace of mind. I still feel the symptoms I would feel when I eat gluten, but they are less than if I were not taking this pill. I notice that it helps my digestion when eating food with gluten. Yay!I love the quality of this product and that it is free from other allergens like soy.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great product for the symptoms of Gluten intolerance. My skin would seriously break out and I would have joint stiffness. Not with this :) I recommended this to my niece who would get a very upset stomach after gluten & she can have gluten now without any real side effects. It's wonderful to be able to have gluten sometimes in conjunction with Gluten Digest.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

This product works for me. I don't eat a lot of dairy, but I love all kinds of cheese and sour cream. For a small amount of dairy I only need 1 capsule beforehand, but if larger portion I take 2 or 3. I tried some other products, but this one is best for my needs.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Bring gluten intolerant for over 20 years, I have to say these have helped immensely! I take 1 before and 1 after my gluten based meal and I have no symptoms after. I'm not taking them in a daily basis but I'm taking them when I need to now that I have these tablets :)

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
4,069

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

These are beyond amazing whilst they don’t taste pleasant on the way down they helped settle my stomach and effects of being glutened as I would have been curled up in to much pain to move but was able to manage with general discomfort which is the quality I was hoping for as I new it won’t stop but it made it 100 times better then normal symptoms

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Absolutely amazing, being gluten intolerant there is alot of foods i avoid, but with these pills i can finally enjoy a chicken parma and finally take my partner out for breakfast and not have to worry about what im eating or if it will rebound on me later. These wonder pills have allowed me to actaully eat out properly again.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have had a severe gluten sensitivity for years - I discovered this capsule and it has made all my GI symptoms DISAPPEAR when I take with first bite of gluten! I still always choose gluten free options when available - but when I do not have the option these capsules are fabulous!