DK

Based on 5,582 Ratings
4,729
Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Чудово!

It is a great supplement to my diet, I took it just to try what it is because I have heard a lot about this amino acid and its benefits for the body. I took the supplement for a week, except for glycine I did not take anything else. To tell you the truth, I was pleasantly surprised, 5 minutes after taking it I felt a slight sedative effect, improved attention and concentration, the pressure has decreased, both systolic and diastolic. I also noticed that while taking it I slept less and slept better and a nice bonus was the best pumping during workouts, I felt better muscle fullness, it is easy to explain the effect of glycine as our body creates creatine, which has a positive effect on strength, pumping and muscle fullness. The capsules are large and easy to swallow, and the glycine is sweet and tasty. I mostly use it for workouts, which are more intense and productive. I recommend it.

d5fddb01-f456-4c1f-9646-ba1870eb8c24
Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought this product a few weeks ago as I was needing the benefit of Glycine for neurotransmitter and gastrointestinal support. I found this product to be a quality, single ingredient, amino acid that fits well into my current fitness regimen. The capsules are medium sized, smooth, white in color, and very easy to swallow. The capsules are easy to pull apart if a person wanted to add the powder to a smoothie or other type of beverage. There is no taste that I can discern. No bitterness or stomach upset noted. The bottle is easy to grasp and the flip cap can be easily opened even for those with arthritic hands. The label is colorful, informative, has easy to read instructions for dosing along with a black and white box with supplement facts. There are 33 serving per container, 100 capsules per bottle. Each serving contains Glycine 3 grams. This is a gluten free product. I would recommend this product for those who want to add glycine to their dietary regimen for sleep, brain and G.I. Support. The product came well packaged and shipped quickly. I will definitely purchase this product again.

dba72894-3c6c-4331-8316-c6f58d95f930
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
4,487

After a week of using 100mg, I felt more energetic and had more energy throughout the day. My mood improved and increased my concentration. I had less pain in my joints for a few days. The effects are not convincing but maybe after 4-6 weeks I will realize the effects.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I've bought it to reduce my allergy to phenols. It really works. I had awful headaches before, when people around me smoked or used detergents. Now my migraines are almost gone. Hope it will help to get rid of allergy. Also I become more calm. I was very nervous before. But, at this point, it doesn't help with sleep. In general I'm very satisfied. Thank you very much.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Glycine, coupled with NAC will help in the production of glutathione: a potent antioxidant. Glycine is also an amino acid which is needed for protein production. Personally, glycine helps in promoting sleep which is evident 1 hour after taken is a great benefit to those who have trouble sleeping. Capsule has a neutral taste but has a mild sweet taste if it had to be opened. Size, number of capsules and packaging are perfect hence good quality for money. Will surely buy again!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I bought this to help me with my insomnia. I would take it a few hours before bed and I would fall asleep quickly. This is a great quality supplement that benefits restful sleep. It also helps me relax and it is said to help with the nervous system too! Good packaging and capsule size!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My father have diabetics from 15 years he always struggle for good sleep ,because he always wakeup very frequently for urinate due to that he didnotget good sleep and lackof energy . i order Glycine one time since now this is my 5 order of of glycine. it is very help full to get good sleep and relax for old age persons.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I take this about an hour before bed as part of my "skin and sleep stack"--glycine is the main amino acid involved in collagen and it also is said to help with sleep because it lowers body temp a little. I find the capsules easy to swallow. Along with the other supplements I take for skin health--hyaluronic acid, glucosamine/condroitin, collagen powder, vitamin c, choline/silica drops, and aloe vera--and practices like drinking lots of water, exercising, and focusing on sleep quality, my skin is super hydrated and glowy. I trust Now products and feel good about this glycine after taking it for several months.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My go to glycine. I take it every night, and it helps me with sleep. It’s not a sedative, so it doesn’t knock you out. It just helps your body naturally get ready for sleep. It doesn’t bother my stomach neither, and I have a sensitive stomach.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I'm a poor sleeper, so I use this for sleep based on an article read on the interwebs. Suggested dosage is three 1000 mg capsules. Wont' 'knock you out,' but works for those like me who wake frequently during the night; this helps to keep me deeply asleep. Even getting up to visit the necessary doesn't wake me fully, though I don't have any trouble waking up enough to take care of business, it's just that I go back to sleep again, immediately. I'm also dreaming again, which means my brain is in REM. However, if you experience vivid dreams when you first start, try taking two 1000 mg caps for the first week. It worked for me and my wife. Now we can take the full dose without having strange dreams. (Not nightmares.) Note: If you are already having nightmares, try taking bedtime meds earlier in the evening. That will help.