DK

4.4
Based on 2,907 Ratings
1,889
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I usually use a broad spectrum pre/probiotic, this product had a great price per serving, and is only 1 tablet a day. I will have to use it longer in order to compare to other gut supplements, but so far I like it. I’m a huge supporter of digestive supports and feel a product like this keeps me regular. It’s also vegan friendly and gluten free, so it meets my dietary needs.

0c7651f7-f377-48e9-b647-2463eeb3b9ec
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I always buy this prebiotics after taking an antibiotik. I take this supplement, to take care about my intestinal flora and gut. It helps me a lot. A capsules have no taste and absorption is very good. Quality of this and all Now products is very good. Ingredients inside are natural, GMO free, lactose and gluten free and the size of capsules were easy to take. I really recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Good probiotic. I researched a lot before I settled on this one - and a few others, it always pays to mix them up rather than take the same thing all the time. Excellent to top up the bioflora, take less on daily basis but more after antibiotics and other medications when flora needs repairing.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

The size of the pills is quite big but I didnt have any issues swallowing them. The benefits weren't noticeable but it's hard to tell. I am sure it's good for your health though. It has no taste at all and I am sure it helps with digestion if you take it consistently and for long enough.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

One of my frequently repurchased item. The extensive range of probiotics is effective in keeping my gut in good condition. I have had no digestive issues since using this.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,069

This excellent quality capsule is my best picked for any probiotic brands out there, it incredibly improves my health especially my digestion. Salute to Now Foods!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,069

This quality capsule is the best probiotic in the market, it always ease my constipation and helps me have a healthy digestive system, great and effective!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Great quality, very helpful when I have digestive issues. I usually open the capsule and put the powder strait in my mouth - tastes pretty good. One of the most reasonably price-benefit ratio for probiotic products.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Use it every day and I really feel the difference on the few days I do not take it. It helps the bowels run smoothly!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This works miracles on me. I have been having 1-2 a day since 2017 and since then my at-least-once-a-week diarrhea is gone. Highly recommended for routine use and maintenance.