DK
Based on 1,107 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,107 Ratings
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I have HBP, been on medication for years now. I feel worse on the medication than before but it brings my BP from the region of 200/190 down to 140/90. Since being on meds I get palpitations etc - once foreign to me. I take hawthorn as I feel it gives my heart a bit of extra protection and support and I like NOW as it has a standardised extract.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I bought this herb extract after i read its rave reviews on lowering blood pressure (hypertension). I am happy to say that it worked truly well. I only eat about half a beetroot daily and use this capsule twice a day. This has kept my BP normal. I highly recommend it to those who would prefer a herbal alternative to BP medication. There are no side effects and I have seen a better quality Morning Wood since I am taking this.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

this is a very good product from a reliable company. It is excellent for heart health. Hawthorn is well known in Chinese medicine for health issues, heart in particular. It has been used as part of Chinese cooking, eg the dried berries used in sweet and sour sauce. The extract is the best form of the supplement.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I believe Hawthorn extracts are definitely valuable to good health. I started taking this when I was having occasional heart palpitations. I haven't had any since so it seems it's had some benefit. I'm told it's also good for blood pressure and inflammation, but I can't really comment on that. I've found NOW brand to be very reliable over the years.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I was taking Hawthorn extract from another company initially. Then I switched to this one because I love NOW brand products and it was also cheaper. With both, I don't notice anything really and definitely no negative effects. My naturopathic doctor recommends it for me so I take it.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I have bought this, and also the hawthorn berries, as I know they are good for the heart. I also have Dr Christopher's heart tonic, which is liquid. I can alternate all these in order to gain the maximum protection for my heart. Now brand is always a good price and good quality.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I use two tablets of Hawthorn Exteact every day: one in the morning (breakfast) and one in the evening (diner). I take them for my heart (from time to time atrial fibrillation). So far I think Hawthorn Extract works good for me, a decrease of the number of atrial fibrillation.

Many nutrients are important for heart health, but when it comes to herbal remedies for heart problems, hawthorn is really the best alongside with cayenne pepper and motherwort. I always feel my heart stronger after taking two caps of this extract.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Good for hypertension and heart fibrillations. I recommend it for a friend of mine who had atrial fibrillations and told me it helped his situation

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Hawthorn has very good benefits to support cardiovesular system, I have good expectations from this product. Price is also a bonus. Now is good quality brand.