DK

4.7
Based on 5,588 Ratings
4,469
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I was so happy to have this and quality was so good and the ingredients used in it taste good and the size is small to have it. The L-Arginine helps a lot during night workout and my wife is also so happy now. It benefits my efficiency and fitness during that time. The supplements used in this well packaged but one thing avoid coffee or tea when use this for it work properly. I used it as training with diet and it helped me lot Today I have ordered the same tablet with higher power of 1000 MG hope to have more time with my wife that I have now Thank you IHERB

1a7b7bde-e207-4c9e-b2c4-06e0c7222907
dc686495-44f8-4fa2-ba37-d2f22dd32cac
922d04d7-c9db-4d6f-b46c-e46e74423b02
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

High quality, reasonable price. L-Arginine has benefits for muscles, energy production, reproductive system because it enhances blood flow, perfect for detox. Good size, no taste, easy to swallow. I am taking 1500mg between meals twice a day as a part of anti candida protocol. If you want to build muscles, this supplement is must-have along with healthy diet and workout.

a19b32cd-49df-48cd-88dd-a8ed8713c1f2
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
3,547

My review is of the product (Vitamin K1) and its use in conjunction with a professional supplement program I have been following for years. I was having problems with my knees, shoulders and back. Chronic pain led to months of discomfort, which caused me to be grumpy, impatient and irritated. This product helped me regain the energy that I hadn't felt in years

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
3,393

I have been taking this supplement for several months. I have noticed a significant improvement in my overall health and well-being, with an increase in energy levels and improved mood. I use the powder form of the product and like that it's very convenient to take; it's also easy to combine with water or other liquids. The intake is small but has a noticeable effect on

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
3,463

I have used Vitamin C for a long time and I found it to be the best way to handle any stress. I've been using the product for about 3 months now and, though at first i didn't really notice any significant changes in my body, I realized that it had helped me in many ways, especially because of its natural ingredients.

Posted on May 1, 2022
1,158

I find a lot of people who don't eat well and are often running at their limits. This vitamin has everything they need to improve their health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood. It's an excellent supplement with noticeable improvements in strength and energy. I find it invaluable for my everyday routine!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Quality is Excellent. Just received will start to use soon, Package packed professionally,protein👍,size is fine , ingredient similar to excellent what explained, acceptable taste,useful for muscle and training and full energy natural composition , Benefits are not mentioned for diet as site explained. Thanks iHerp,will feedback after testing how it’s affect

d0193b19-f409-416d-97d0-19881e853285
Posted on May 18, 2022

The capsules are relatively big, but easy to swallow. They don't have any specific taste or smell. I take them in the morning, without any food, combined with NAC and Inositol. It's a super beneficial combination, especially for the reproductive health of women. The product doesn't cause me any gastrointestinal issues whatsoever. L-Arginine is an amino acid that helps the body build protein. Your body usually makes all the L-Arginine it needs. L-Arginine is also found in most protein-rich foods, including fish, red meat, poultry, whole grains, beans, and dairy products. Overall, a product of high quality!

d0465272-8543-4a90-8a69-b1256d3c517a
71daf038-8986-473e-812f-8149c880c087
b6a95460-8dbd-45dd-864d-147149d79d23
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I give arginine to my teenage children because they are short. I give it together with lysine and a multivitamin complex for teenagers. In addition I give calcium separately. I give arginine twice a day. I give one tablet at night since growth hormone is produced at night. Lysine I give one tablet in the morning on an empty stomach. Children began to grow by about one centimeter per month.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I take L-arginine because I have hypothyroidism. I took it on my own, and also together with Nac and Inosiol, with whom I work in synergy. I am happy because for me this is probably one of the best amino acids for stimulating follicles and fast hair growth. I also go to the gym and it helps me keep my muscles overloaded after the gym. I always keep it in stock !!! I recommend !!!