DK

3,371
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Excellent supplement!

I got this L-glutamine supplement for my partner experiencing gut issues. It definitely helped with his digestion and overall health condition. He also takes probiotics supplements - it makes a great combo. Amazing quality product for very good price! If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍🏻 button. Thank you!

196e5ba9-f0b9-40b0-abb4-fec4a45e1d4d
96a28c3a-04ef-4694-8274-c6e59396b5a5
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Very helpful to repair leaky gut. I noticed it is also very helpful if you have stomach aches or any other aches around your belly button area. It helps to protect the lining of the gut and stomach. I use it often together with Slippery elm to give that extra protection. The quality is great and it benefits my leaky gut. the supplement have no taste and easy to swallow

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I read that anyone who suffers from a thyroid deficiency should include this vitamin in their diet. For 20 years, every morning I woke feeling like I had been hit by a truck. People w Hypothyroidism know what this feels like. I noticed after adding this and iron to my diet, I now wake up feeling fine! I don't know if it's one or the other or a combination of the 2 because I added them at the same time, but I don't ever want to stop either.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Helped with celiac, sealing the gut. Make sure to get off a high sugar diet and get rid of these inflammatory foods: meat, dairy, fried foods, cakes/cupcakes/muffins high in sugar, processed foods, refined oils/free oils, refined table salt... I would take 1 hour before a meal and before bed depending on severity of leaky gut which is mostly due to diet. Clean up diet get on a whole foods plant based only diet and you won't even need to take this supplement.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Glutamine is a building block for making proteins in the body. It's also needed to make other amino acids and glucose. Glutamine supplements might help gut function, immune function, and other processes, especially in times of stress when the body uses more glutamine. I take it as a course of about 4-6 months with 2 weeks breaks (how my doctor recommends).

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love l glutamine and I am so glad to have found it Good quality ingredients is clean packaging is good taste no bad aftertaste good for the workouts and fitness health with God I love this supplement help with my training I’m glad I added it to my diet it benefited me

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I work as an instructor at a gym and my body-building coworker told me that L-Glutamine is one of the most important supplements we as active people can take; even if we don't feel a tangible effect, it is supporting us in the long-term. Also good for digestive issues!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

normally the human body makes this amino acid which helps with intestinal function. But as we grow older the body makes less and less of it and without it one can develop irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Tissues in the intestine use this amino acid as a fuel source to function well. L-glutamine also appears to have a role in maintaining proper barriers within the intestine. IBS is one of the most common intestinal disorders such as leaky gut, which can lead to all sorts of food intolerances and food sensitivities. So best to take this one to three times a day to help with symptoms of IBS such as: bloating; constipation; cramping; diarrhea; general irregularity; chronic stomach upset; mucus in stool. I found its best taken on an empty stomach and has definitely helped me with my intestinal health.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I have finally started using this regularly and it is great. Research the ingredient for more information. It does protect the gut but it's necessary to take on an empty stomach one hour before meals or two hours after, and only one per day, so you have to keep track.