DK
Based on 1,210 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,210 Ratings
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This product is a sleep aid that works amazingly well for me. As I understand it, it's a quasi amino acid...but I just know that it puts me to sleep quickly, I don't seem to have circular dreams with it, and I wake up feeling refreshed. I have read that it helps to reduce ammonia in the brain, and when I gave it to my mother who was sick with Alzheimer's, it did help her confusion. I first learned about it from Hulda Clark's book. There appears to be no side effects, and iHerb was selling it for a good price. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Works great for detoxing ammonia from the brain if you have Lyme and Bartonella. I took it daily for over a year, I only needed 1 pill a day (I didn't notice any benefit when I increased). At first I had detox symptoms: aching lymph nodes, cloudy urine, sweating a ton, sinus drainage, and it also felt like my brain was clearing out, which was weird. But it helped my Lyme and Bartonella headaches a ton.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

The best brand and quality. The amino acid Ornithine is one of the necessary elements of the Krebs cycle (urea cycle), which is responsible for the conversion of ammonia into urea, and it should already be excreted by the kidneys. The accumulation of ammonia has a depressing effect on the body and neurons. They took this form to facilitate detox. This supplement was again taken during the antiparasitic protocol, following the recommendations. When dying off, parasites secrete a large amount of ammonia - therefore, it is necessary to help the body to remove it.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
1,406

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Arginine and ornithine stimulate the release of human growth hormone, and have been shown to help increase muscle mass and strength. Your body can use ornithine to synthesize arginine, then arginine is used to produce nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a short-lived compound involved in circulatory function and protein metabolism. Our cells also use ornithine to produce proline, which is needed for collagen formation, as well as nitrogen-based compounds called polyamines that help support gene expression and promote healthy cell growth, division and survival.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Based on the reviews I bought this product hoping that it would help me fall asleep and sleep through the night. I've tried many herbal sleep formulas with no luck. I also tried over the counter allopathic medicines, but don't like the idea of taking pharmaceuticals, nor do I like the drowsy feeling upon waking. I bought these and took 4 before bed the first night and to my amazement I slept through the night and had no trouble falling asleep. I've been taking this product now for 3 months and sleep through the night almost every night. In fact, it's the best sleep aid I've found

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I’m taking it for detoxing ammonia whilst following huldra Clark’s parasite cleanse… It works! During the cleanse if I don’t take it I will have bad sleep! Good quantity price ratio

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good composition and quality of ingredients. Usually take it after training. Muscles are way less sore then before and I feel like I have more energy. Comes in a stable package. No after taste. Only complaint I have is about the size of the supplement, it's quite large compared to other supplements.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022