DK

1,388
Posted on Dec 13, 2021
1,666
Excellent L-Tyrosine formula

As you may already know, l-tyrosine amino acid is crucial to maintain the health of an endocrine system, since it serves as a precursor of different hormones including the ones synthesized in adrenals, neurotransmitters (e.g. dopamine) and furthermore such important hormones as melatonin and thyroxine. And Now Foods, as usual, provide this great formula of l-tyrosine with an adequate dosage and high quality. Def recommend this one, especially to people with hormonal disorders such as adrenal insufficiency, hypothyroidism, and etc. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

b012f405-35ce-402f-a160-72aeafc863ad
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I take this supplement in the morning with some water on an empty stomach. After a week I started feeling more energetic and happy. The composition and quality of ingredients is excellent. The pill size is medium, but it's easy to swallow it and doesn't leave any after taste. The bottle is big and has a flip cap that feels secure. The package arrived swiftly as usual. In summary, this is a good product and I recommend it.

177dfdfb-8da4-4fda-a6f7-d47dca371940
fc1fbad7-27fe-4620-b320-8c77d357a3e4
03e13d9a-31c2-4104-bfa8-ab8ab3dd21e3
022ef70a-d06d-48f1-8e38-ff450122383b
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Good evening, we are from Ukraine 💙💛 Tyrosine is an amino acid necessary for the production of many hormones, especially thyroid hormones. In the presence of selenium and with a sufficient level of ferritin, our body combines iodine and tyrosine to produce thyroid hormones. Iodine and tyrosine are two critically important components for the production of thyroid hormones, its health and proper functioning. In this not easy time for us, we need to take even more careful care of our health, maintain immunity and emotional state. Great product, like everything from iHERB! I recommend! Support 👍 Peace to everyone!!!💖

b40f6488-d040-47e8-8a1a-e23c078c5fb6
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone. For all the age good for immunity system

e9e6450d-de4c-4b36-9b61-81c8cdf09f8f
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

very good quality . Ingredients looks nice . Size is basic .i think it helps with absorbing protein . Package is good as always. benefit from taking this l tyrosine: helps your thyroid produce hormones that make you strong during training and diets without loosing your muscles give you more energy . Composition also good . Taste ....i dont veel

88e2ff30-f7a6-45ad-ae03-c3c2921a01b9
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

The package is slightly bigger than average. It has no taste, pills are normal size. Is says that it supports mental alertness and healthy glandular function which I agree on. This suppliment gave me more energy throught the day, but you must take it very consistently. Recommend add it to your diet.

9487beb4-ae87-42d6-9486-2ee116add15e
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Take this every morning for energy and mental concentration . has become a regular part of my diet. for the price the size is great . the benefits are great as this is an essential amino acid needed for production of neurotransmitters dopamine, adrenalin and noradrenaline . the quality is very good. the ingredients is 500mg l-tyrosine ( free- form) . tastes alright, no after taste or bitterness .

cf602613-e02a-4381-be61-87dd3b2c8e51
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I take this once a day, usually in the morning and have noticed a huge improvement in my ADHD symptoms and mental health. I feel more focused and able to conquer my day without feeling all over the place. I also take 5-HTP and L-Theanine and have seen such a huge improvement in my life. Definitely recommend.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This stuff is a game changer for me. Every morning with my protien shake I’ll pop two 500 mg of tyrosine & it has curbed my ridiculous sugar cravings like something fierce. The addiction has subsided a lot & taking these you’ll get a similar effect to taking Wellbutrin. Along with the tyrosine, I’ll also usually take L-glumtamine, 1000 mg of fish oil, & chrominium with cinnamon. Weird combo, but it’s worked wonders for me. The weight is coming off, the lean muscle is building, & this girl has broken the sugar & carb addiction!