DK

Based on 6,952 Ratings
5,894
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,890

A spinal injury in my teens caused lots of nerve damage. Lecithin is brimming with choline, inositol, linoleic acid, phosphatidylserine, fatty acids, triglycerides and more - all needed to have healthy brain, spine, nerves, heart, etc. Using this product consistently has been a huge help!!! It tastes great and melts quickly. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Love that the ingredients are non-GMO. It's a source of Phosphatidyl Choline which the benefits are so good for you. I heard it was good for helping to lower cholesterol so I take a scoop a day. I'll follow up after my next blood work to see if my levels came down.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My pharmacists recommended me to take Lecithin to digest fat from meat better. I tried different Lecithin and it helped me to have better digestion which led me to have cleaner skin with reduced acne! Also heard that it helps reduce cholesterol which is essential for person like my mom who has both diabetes and high cholesterol. The size of the product is good, like the quality as it's ingredient is Non-GMO soy. You don't have to chance to taste it since it is granule power which you could just swallow it with water (requires some skill though..).

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
1,098

Unfortunately, I did not notice that this is soy lecithin, and for a man it is better to use sunflower. However, the product is very nice.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022
3,146

I took this lecithin for my mother, I do not want to use it because Soy lecithin contains phytoestrogens. Dissolves difficult, sticking, but it is very pleasant to taste, can be added to omelet, shake or other food. Excellent quality, I trust the brand. I'll buy again.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

We take Lecithin with the whole family (The size of the jar is huge), including a 6-year-old child, and I feel the result - the child began to be praised at school, he became more collected. It may be a coincidence, but this is the first time and it is after a week of regular Lecithin intake.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

NOW brand lecithin met all the requirements I met before it. My liver tests have finally stabilized. NOW lecithin helped me in less than a month, where other products could not cope in six months. A convenient measuring cup is attached to the lecithin, and the product itself dissolves in water without problems. I would describe the taste as neutral. I recommend!!!

Posted on Oct 8, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Lecithin is composed of components, including Choline, Inositol, Linoleic Acid, Phosphatidyl Serine, fatty acids and triglycerides. They are important for general health. This Lecithin Granules supplement is derived entirely from Non-Genetically Modified soybeans. This has high quality ingredients. The size is good and economical. The taste is rich and neutral. You add it to your smoothies and drinks. It seems to boost memory.