DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
7,522

A very good supplement that has been highly recommended by professionals. Not always easy to buy this brand as they go out of stock very fast. The ingredients are great and contain a very good balance of of daily Vitamin needs which will benefit our bodies. Tropical Orange may not be as good as the Wild Berries but still good!

Good price for the quality product, size is just fit, 30 days consumption. Contains essential multi vitamin so you don't need to take many different supplements. More important, liquid form is better for human absorption, especially for those who don't like taking pills. The taste is pleasant, personally I like orange more than wild berry but both are good. It comes in plastic bag to prevent leakage.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This product has a bad taste of the raw materials, and this taste exceeds the taste of the orange. Despite this, the product ingredients and quantities of vitamins are excellent!

66be24c9-e9bd-4303-bb2e-2d48ecb9c350
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Very high quality multivitamin with good ingredients. The size of the bottle is generous, I have noticed positive effect on my nails and hair taking it daily. It does not upset my stomach when taken without food. The taste is good.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Have purchased this several times. My 5 year old does not like the chewable vitamins. Happy I found a liquid form because we just have to mix it into his juice. Makes me feel better that he's able to get his daily vitamins! He has enjoyed both flavors.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

3fc79106-3e71-4dd4-a6f0-b169d2b329a3
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Excellent! Great taste, no added sugar but xylitol! Very good price and my kids like it as well

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Very good product . I will buy again. I feel better very soon after take it .

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Excellent quality, size good, good for any até,very effect, taste not só good.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Excellent product that I bought for my parents for immunity sistem!