DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

So far they have been working great. Quality ingredients from Argentinian cows. They have given me more energy. The taste is not bad, smells like broth. They are so many benefits to taking this and it is better than eating liver all the time. I will update when I keep taking it consistently

I have had problems low iron and Ievels even though I am taking iron supplements which according to my doctor says are still not high enough even with taking iron supplement. Was told to eat more meat, namely liver. So I found these supplements (as I am no fan of eating liver) and have been using them. My energy levels have increased a lot and no longer feel tired and exhausted. I will be using these as I had such great positive results. Would recommend to anyone struggling with iron deficiencies

Posted on May 3, 2022

Those of us who eat meat would ideally have an head-to-toe diet, eating all parts of an animal, but thanks to modern convenience organ meats aren't as freely available in supermarkets as they used to be at the butcher. On days when we don't eat organ meat, we have one of these. They don't taste of anything much so also recommended to people who hate the taste of liver and still want the benefits.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

My liver has had problems since I was 20 year's old, & I am 31 now. My hospital is Montefiore, & my Dr. there sad the liver is doing better than the last exam which was 2 year's ago. She told me the Liver Caps are helping so thank you iHerb.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great quality as always with NOW. I recommend taking it before your meal so you don't have a bad after taste. Liver caps act like a natural multivitamin, because liver has so many nutrients, vitamins and minerals. I take the dosage of 2 caps per day. The size is ok to swallow, not very hard.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My son has acne since he reach puberty, the acne start getting more and more till it cover his face except his nose.He eat this to cleanse his liver and initially there will be purging.But now that I look at his face, he has Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) usually follows after the acne inflammation has healed, leaving flat, discolored spots.His is red. He started eating this since September.Results show around his 3rd mth of usage.The acne does not come often, slow down and less aggressive.He also takes b5 and drinks lots of water.Washing his face with salicylic acid and apply moisturiser at night.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

If you don't eat a lot of red meat for health reasons, this quality liver extract comes in small, easy to swallow capsules. Although you can smell them when you open the bottle, you cannot taste them and you do not get reflux unless you take them just before bed (not recommended). I take one a day because I don't eat a lot of red meat and I have IBS and want to improve my nutritional intake. You get the benefits of eating red meat, without having to consume lots of beef. NOW supplements has quality ingredients and their pricing is great.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Great product, the taste is not that good but not an issue at all. I feel like there is too little liver in each cap so in order to be efficient you'd have to consume 3~4 caps per day. But as a little boost consuming 1 or 2 caps per day is enough. The only other thing I wish was available to us is the vitamins content of the product. I wanted to know how much vitamin A there is in one cap and I can't find this anywhere

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I’ve been prescribed fancy Maltofer, which is expensive and gave me some side effects. After 3 months the result was very poor. Although every doctor I talk to seem to be very concerned when I say I use beef liver supplement, it does pretty much the same job for me with zero side effects. Will continue testing.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I didn't want to rate these poorly but I guess I'm very disappointed that it may not be best for me to take these in pregnancy. Traditional foods of pregnancy is beef liver and is especially nutritious but I'm not always cooking liver unless we get it at whole foods rarely, very far away. I wish this was plain liver without the herbs I've never used. so I actually won't be taking it at all. possible estrogen influenced? I don't really understand one of those herbs usefulness when I look it up. esp can't have hormone related herbs in pregnancy or breastfeeding later.