DK

Based on 5,533 Ratings
3,906
1,096
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

There are only very few ingredients that actually get deposited into the eye area and lutein is one. So easy to take as they are very tiny and I just chew them up . 10 mg is what was recommended to me by the optometrist and I take one every day.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Bought this for my mom (about mid 60s), she says her eyes are less dry and tired after adding this into her diet. She takes it once every other day. Quality seems decent. Neutral taste & smell. My husband and I (early 30s), didn't really see any effects with this supplement.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,817

This helped me gain strength and power in my legs which would not be usable. With this, I know that I'm doing the right thing for myself, for my family and for my country! Thank you!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
4,905

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
4,616

I just got this supplement and I've been noticing an improvement since the first day. My mood has been better, I seem to have more energy, and my overall health seems to be better. I feel like it's a good supplement and definitely worth a try.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
2,349

I've been taking this vitamin for about a month now and I can already tell it's working. I feel more energetic and healthy, like a burst of strength and energy. It's really been helping me with depression and low mood. Great supplement!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I work at a computer, I spend a lot of time behind the screen, in the evening my eyes hurt. The doctor recommended drops, they did not help. Only lutein relieves these pains. When I finish drinking the jar, this pain and eye fatigue immediately return. So now I'm on lutein. By the way, I have -5 myopia. My husband has farsightedness, I don’t know how much, but he can’t do without glasses. He claims that vision is better when taking lutein. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
1,242

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This Softgels are small and easy to swallow. I normally bought vitamin gummies version when certain supplement capsule is big , but we absolutely can't take all different supplement in gummies version, as we can't take many sugar daily actually, right? :) Recommend it for people who don't like swallow big capsule :)