DK
Based on 1,101 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,101 Ratings
Posted on Nov 11, 2022
You say tomato, I say lycopene

So lycopene is a thing in tomatoes that have good health benefits. But if tomatoes weird you out by their texture sometimes, you can take this NOW supplement. It's apparantly very good for men's health as well. Package was nice, dose good, pill a decent size. Liked that you can get a good thing from a tomato in pill form.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

NOW® Lycopene features LYC-O-MATO®, a patented tomato complex with a full complement of tomato phytonutrients, including natural Lycopene. Natural Lycopene is known for its powerful free radical scavenging properties. Clinical studies indicate that Lycopene helps to support cardiovascular health and normal immune system function. In addition, Lycopene may aid in the maintenance of a healthy prostate.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,069

These high quality soft gels that I've been taking for months now will be my forever favorite antioxidant supplements, the taste is okay but over all its my wellness that I'm so concerned about, and this Product from NOW FOODS never fails to protect my health in general.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I will tell you a very valuable information which you won’t find on internet and hear from your doctor about this product. Because science hasn’t discovered how important lycopene is yet and so it is underrated today. Lycopene is a “root chakra” material. Which is very important. You can write “root chakra” on google and read about it. Everything you read about root chakra benefits applies to the lycopene benefits. Lycopene exists in tomato and watermelon and gives them their red color which is the color of root chakra. The only downside is that only 2-3 products are there in market and it comes out to be very pricey unfortunately. :( I bought this one only to test how my body reacts as first time, I have bought 6 bottles of 25mg lycopene after purchasing this one which is a very low dose of 10 mg. 10mg is very low to feel good amount of benefits. For you to get an idea I receive 25mg lycopene 4 times a day. Lycopene in general(not low dose as this one) is my top, number 1 supplement among 100 supplements I take. Hope this helps. Good luck ! ^_^

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

There is a history of high blood pressure an cholesterol in my family. Been taking this antioxidant supplement to improve / support cardiovascular health & immune system. This free radical scavenger is beneficial to heart health by reducing LDL and increasing HDL cholesterol levels. Now is a quality product. Limits unnecessary ingredients.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I bought it for antioxidant for my age and help with protection the sun light still not know much it works well but I will take more for sure

440247ab-5b0b-4e2a-a964-80e81a3f7317
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Great Product, performs as indicated. Fast delivery. Would buy again. The quality is good. Natural ingredient. Capsule size is just right. The taste is not bad. Very beneficial and is a great benefit to your health. Dosage is reasonable.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

NOW Lycopene features Lyc-O-Mato patented tomato complex with a full complement of tomato phytonutrients, including natural Lycopene. Natural Lycopene is known for its powerful free radical scavenging properties.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

It's has been known to block the growth of prostate tumors. It is one of 4 or 5 other herbs I take to combat a large prostrate.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Now foods brand offer great quality and affordable health products with great ingredients! Taking this to help with oxidative stress. Gel size is small so no issues.