DK

Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Best for sleeping and depression

Before I purchased this product, I consulted with my doctor and she allowed me to take this vitamin. I've been having insomnia and a light sleeper that I wake up at slightest sound. I also keep having muscle cramps specially with my feet. When I took this vitamin, I noticed that I sleep safe and sound. The quality of my sleep improved a lot. I don't wake up in the middle of the night anymore and I don't feel tired when I wake up. I also noticed that it reduced my depression (or maybe it's all in my mind) but I like this product a lot that's why I bought 2 bottles. This is an honest review.

740fe2bc-8a6d-433a-ab8c-41da5607d892

very good quality come with nice package it has a lot of benefits for joint and muscle . Magnesium plays many crucial roles in the body, such as supporting muscle and nerve function and energy production. Low magnesium levels usually don't cause symptoms. However, chronically low levels can increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis.

cd836bff-ff81-469a-be77-3a1606a89058
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Magnesium plays many crucial roles in the body, such as supporting muscle and nerve function and energy production. Low magnesium levels usually don't cause symptoms. However, chronically low levels can increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis. Magnesium caps, another excellent product from NOW, a trusted brand in food supplements. Great packaging and it arrived earlier than expected. Kudos iHerb!

eb152c64-06ad-4e87-9ce5-2efaff083a00
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

If you have increased physical exertion, feeling tired or occasional muscle cramps, this thing is great. It has 400mg of magnesium in 1 tablet, which is more than enough for the daily needs of the body, in addition to regular intake through food. 180 tablets in a pack is enough for 6 months (half a year) of use, so by buying one pack you will be at peace for a long time. I really like this supplement.

c93b282b-9835-476b-a90b-5e0989567dce
415cb147-d7c6-4eb8-bdf2-0a59b2ce3745
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I'm on a keto diet for a month now, i had very bad aide effects from the diet but i want to continue since i lost weight faster. So my doctor advise me to take this supplement. After 2 days of taking headache's gone and for the first time in a month I had a very nice sleep. I recommend this especially for those on keto diet

9677aaa4-13c5-4a87-8d02-02d05fc5fcfa
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Wow! I initially took these due to the frequency of magnesium deficiencies reported among many Americans, especially women; as a mineral that is a key building block for many essential functions as well as healthy skin/hair growth, I decided to jump in. The capsules have a slightly pleasant salt-like taste and have had the added benefit of improving my sleep; I no longer wake up in the middle of the night. As always, I am impressed by the quality of NOW supplements!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Fantastic value for the size package, at 400mg ingredients per capsule it's a good quality magnesium too. Really helps me with restless legs at night when I'm trying to sleep. I definitely will repurchase as I'm pretty happy with the price and the benefits that these capsules provide

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Very good and high quality product. My parents taking this daily, no side effect, hope it works well. It's also very comfortable that it's the entire daily dose in one tablet. The size is not so big, so it's not very difficult to swallow. Better to take before sleep. Excellent magnesium, highly recommended. :)

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I was having sleep issues, since taking 2 caps per night I sleep like a baby, and if I wake up, immediately fall asleep again. I bought this brand because the wife of the owner of a successful supplement company takes it. And LOVE it, best buy so far. I already order 2 more!!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

These caps have powder magnesium inside so like this the magnesium has a better absorption rate than the tablet version. These caps are of regular size and they are easy to swallow. Magnesium will help you to speed up the digestive tract will help with muscle cramps and relaxation and due to this it will be as well easier to fall a sleep. Since it has laxative properties it will be easier for you to go to toilet in the morning, but this effect might kick in after a few days of using it.