DK

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good quality magnesium! I take 2 before bed and it helps me get to sleep and I do a lot of lifting at work and get a sore back and sore legs, I feel like this has benefited my muscles and joints alot. size and packaging good. ingredients good, doesn’t taste like anything. I recommend

a4222741-6fc2-452a-8e56-2ca74ed8a805
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Please help me by pressing like, may you and your family always be blessed. The 3rd bottle that my husband and I consumed. I feel the positive effects of magnesium, when I wake up my body is no longer sore and blood pressure is always normal. Magnesium citrate is the type of magnesium that is most easily absorbed by the body. we take it 3 capsules daily to get a daily dose of 400mg. This magnesium also helps activate D3 in the kidneys. In addition, magnesium in the form of citrate is also good for maintaining the stomach, muscles and bones. Magnesium is a mineral that is essential for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, transmission of nerve impulses, and bone mineralization.

e76a8bbc-29e8-403f-9a12-e8019944869c
886bbb81-6522-4cb5-9d98-1ba6886bf2fc
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This product was introduced to me by my Doctor friend, magnesium helps in digestion regulation that’s why I have no hard time passing of stool, it also support nerves and muscles, before I always have muscle cramps but now that I’ve been taking magnesium for years now I noticed that I have no episode of muscle cramps anymore… this supplement supports my heart and bones also..

4c8e614a-4c1e-4dd3-b730-01860a876c0f
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Magnesium Citrate is gentle on the stomach and "Citrate" is the most absorbable form of Magnesium by the body. Magnesium is a vital element necessary for the normal functioning of cells. It participates in most metabolic reactions and promotes energy production and consumption. Deficiency of magnesium in the body can lead to fatigue, cramps in the calf muscles, arrhythmias, depression.

5034b292-56ec-4819-a40d-89686314fc4b
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I am deficient in vitamin D, and I think most people are. So I take 2 caps of magnesium citrate, 1 hour after taking vitamin D3 + K2, after meal not in empty stomach of course. Been doing that for a month and I feel less pain and more fit. Definitely will keep doing this and regularly get blood check up to observe the level of vitamin D in blood to avoid toxicity. Love iHerb !

06dfde4a-810a-4745-9b2e-a77635221be2
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

For long time i have big problems with cramps in calves and back and magnesium helps with that. When im not trianing for long period of time i use only 2 caps its about 266mg of magnesium and that takes all cramps away when i will start to train i will use 3 caps. Great product.

6f5e10e4-1848-42d1-8fd9-06f04e425a3e
Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I am delighted with the product I received from iHerb. What I really loved about the Magnesium Citrate is that they’re an amazing product that helps with maintaining a good sleep cycle and helps with relaxing my muscles. This is definitely one of the most important supplements that everyone need to have in their home! Plus, iHerb’s customer service is top notch! I came across no trouble at all with the help of their team. I will definitely be back in the future

cc99b92f-1f57-4d72-8f77-0d7cba583f81
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I am a sales rep and this is exactly what I needed. It's like all the other supplements you see sold, but this one has a lot more to it. I've taken this for almost two years, and can't believe how much it's helped me, in just a short period of time.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for a few months now and I really can't believe the difference they have made in my life. My energy levels have been through the roof, my mood has improved and I'm finding that I can take on more with little to no fatigue. I know it sounds crazy but this vitamin is changing my life!