DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Softer stools - without increasing blood concentration magnesium

This is a great stool softener for those not wishing to (or needing to) increase their blood concentration of magnesium, as magnesium oxide is poorly absorbed in the blood stream. The Now brand is effective and because it is in powder form, allows one to dose exactly as they wish. Perfect... and the price is certainly right!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Easy to take. No bad taste. Can mix it in food or drink, or take it straight from a small spoon followed by a drink. Read around enough and you'll hear the that magnesium oxide gets criticized for poor absorption. But the studies that that knowledge is based on are flawed.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I honestly think this cleans me out better than expensive mag07. I really love that its a third of the price and you even get a larger amount. Very gentle on the tummy.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

good quality. helps with bowl movements. magnesium is the number one ingredient that we don't get enough of in our diets. it's a great bulk size

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I like that the powder allows you to measure your own dose. This is good for my constipation. I mix in water and try to drink warm water after. I don’t take near food because it gives me bad digestion.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I use this as a laxative and it works perfect. Tasteless. If you are looking for a magnesium supplement I would look for another variant like magnesiumglycinate because this is´nt very bioavailiable.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I don't leave home without this product! It is a staple in my supplementation regime. Helps with bowel elimination. Dissolves very easy in water and has no taste...a plus!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Now Foods always has good quality products and this one is no different. A+ I did an improvement in bowl movements after taking this product.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Good quality magnesium powder. Make sure to take it while you eat food so you won't get a stomach ache. Not as strong as other powders, but the taste is neutral which is really nice.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Got this for my husband, he's happy with it, very good value for money and mixes well in water. Good clean ingredients. Hoping for it to help with his migraines. Easy to use packaging and no bad taste