DK

Based on 6,874 Ratings
5,865
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
I feel so much energy

I ordered to Brazil and arrived in less than a week. I'm taking one a day and the quality of this vitamin is amazing. There is only one ingredient. Pure b12 activated. I loved it. And the size is very small. I will order again for sure. Now in a safe company.

016e28eb-3427-4f3a-bbf1-7fe3231f03ae
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

7c1e3e43-d296-4b93-ab0d-a3ebad050eb8
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
2,851

I'm very active and I am always looking for ways to help my body recover better. this vitamin is an excellent supplement that has helped me improve my health and increase my quality of life. It's easy to swallow, tastes great, and is safe for consumption. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a boost of strength, energy, and well-being!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

i tried various vitamin b products but i love this vitamin b for its quality. it is great for my vegan diet so I buy it regurally to support my nervous system. The taste is very plesant so it is fun to take it daily. Just pay attention not to get any water into it

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

The product is the same as described on the website. I recommend. The taste is mild and quite pleasant. I noticed that my nervous system has improved. I couldn't technically say what the quality level is because I haven't had a blood test yet; this is the first time I supplement with B-12 methyl and I have never used other brands.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

B12 supplementation is a must for energy levels and protection of the nervous system (along with B6 and B5). NOW brand is one of my favorites and delivers 100 lozenges of the highest potency at a decent size. The price is also a bargain so I will be buying this again. Shipping was fast and packaged well. Highly recommended for people on a budget who want to protect their health.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Hi guys, I come here in this review to give my opinion about Methyl B-12 from Now, this supplement is excellent, all here at home we use and has only done us well. A while ago was down needing energy and we were dosing vitamin B12 and was low, we started use then and our levels were excellent, it is indicated for energy, potency in your metabolism with great effects and the ingredients are quality and for all ages, for sure I recommend to everyone the purchase of this supplement, Tks

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

For years, I suffer from terrible brain fog. Since I started using this little piece of magic, I noticed a significant improvement in my ability to concentrate, even during days of extreme fatigue. In the past, I used pills from another brand and they had no effect. Where have you been all my life?!