DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 9, 2022

I take one in the morning on an empty stomach along with my other vitamins. I definitely have had a lot more energy while taking this. I used to get tired at like 10pm but now I can’t go to sleep until at least 12 lol. I recommend if you’re low in b12 like me! Good quality, ingredients

5d7b0bbf-0199-42ff-9d53-80a95dca1141
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

e9a0f760-3aa1-4195-9f02-a828f7480015
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

a2311e31-63d3-4d64-ac31-01f103c327ca
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

With a genetic condition which results in a B-12 deficiencywithout supplementation, I have to keep my B-12 levels up, and it HAS TO BE the methylcobalamin form of B-12. This is the perfect purse sized bottle to keep with me at all times. Whenever I feel my energy levels dropping, I slip one of these under my tongue, and the boost I get is pretty swift.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I don t have enough words for this products, honestly! I had a severe B12 vitamin deficiency and these pills saved me! my mood is improving, my overall mood is visibly improving. As a side effect, you probably know that it causes aggressive acne in some people. It was also my case.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Methyl B-12 is a must for the fairly high percentage of us with a genetic polymorphism that requires the B12 be pre-methylated (as the body cannot use it otherwise). Most of us do not know we have this mutation without genetic testing. Even for those without methylation deficit why not pay the little extra to cover the bases? And, as we all know, B12 is essential for virtually all cell cactivity in the body and is water soluble, so necessary at least once a day, also considering we absorb only a fraction. NOW is a good company price wise, and reputable for decades. Fast delivery.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I started takimg this supplement due to the lack of folic acid. So far i havent shown any side effects like niacin flush. The packaging of the bottle is pretty easy you just remove the safety belt and pop the bottle open. The size is pretty good, along with the quality of the ingredients and taste. I take a one of the pills after eating my snack and ive noticed it helps with my metabolism and it gives me energy. Ive been taking it for 3 months now and ill say its potency is pretty good i feel fine and in the same time my nervous system is benefiting.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

The price is amazing for the amount you get. I still prefer the lozenges version because of the ingredients (in this one you have more ingredients to make the taste good). The taste is a mix of cherry and bananas and it's good, I think even a children could take this (taste-wise, no talking aboutthe dose). This is a pretty high dose, but it was prescribed to me by a doctor, because I have low energy levels.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022