DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have started taking this for mould issues. We are in the wettest two summers and in a row and MCP has definitely helped support me through some serious mildew issues. I my skin and respiratory are clear. I also have more energy, and am no longer craving crappy food. When more is available, I will be buying again!

Posted on May 29, 2022

Taking to help detox any covi crap that could still be lingering. This is a great product and is believed to be the only thing that can keep spike proteins from wreaking havok.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 19, 2022

Very effective supplement for detoxification. I take before going tobed in the night and after a few days you start feeling your skins smoother and better complexity. Start with half dose and after a week start to increase to normal dose.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Used this after the vaccine and I could feel the difference for sure. It seems to take away some aspect of the reaction to the vaccine.

Posted on Jun 17, 2021
1,654
1,881

Excellent Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP). It effectively binds to heavy metals and removes them from the body in the urine. An important feature is that this product does not remove other nutrient minerals such as iron, calcium, copper, magnesium and selenium. In addition, MCP promotes healthy cell growth. I like this product, but the price is quite high. I don't know if I will buy it again. Most probably not.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I'm not satisfied that they hiked the price up by $10 during the 26th anniversary sale in September, which I couldn't believe. So much for thinking 26% off was a great offer. It's expensive enough as it is and now I cannot afford to buy it again during these hard times with inflation on everything. It came packaged well.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

this product is amazing and completely changed my immune system

Posted on Nov 3, 2022