DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 28, 2022

Now is a great brand. I have used many of their supplements over the years, and their ingredient quality and value are top notch. I use MCP, mixed into bone broth, when I break my daily intermittent fast, for added fiber to help with digestion, and gut lining repair, and for it's overall health benefits. The only downside is the price, but I feel it's worth it.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I have been using this product for 6 months and noticed an overall difference in lowering my toxicity levels of certain chemicals in my body after doing a blood test. It’s easy to take and not too strong taste wise. Only downside is that it’s very expensive to keep taking

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I will be ordering this again. I am half way through the bottle and I am noticing a difference in my energy and digestion. I mix it with warm herbal tea, as I Find the taste a bit challenging! This appears to be a good quality product, with many scientific studies behind PectaSol.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I am taking this, even if it is not the top recommended for mercury and other toxins detox, as I want to detox all it is possible in the intestine before I would force more toxins out of the organs to reach the gut to be excreted. The very carefully restored gut would be better equipped to handle further detox. The product is a fine dry powder, cream color, it melts easily, and has a bitter taste, it doesn't clog. I use it with other fiber powders and probiotics at bedtime in warm water. I didn't have any bad effects, I had no changes in the GI movement and I felt somehow less bloating since taking it. I am glad it is not a pill, as I am keen on single guaranteed quality ingredient products.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I was looking for gentle chelator for a child and found couple of studies that taking MCP increased excretion of lead and mercury in urine. Obviously MPC is not a proper chelator and will only remove small amount, but will do so without the side effects of DMSA, DMPS etc. Maybe it was a placebo effect, but after 1 jar my child appears to be able to do things he could not before. Also his speech improved and he is now willing to tell me what happened with him during the day. He also started Cod liver oil in a large dose so some of the gains could have come from it as it is good for inflammation in the brain. Four stars for the the super high price - don't think it is reflective of the costs at all.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Taste is neutral, I put it to warm water, mix couple of times and leave for 5 mins and then mix again. It dissolves well

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Recommended by my dr. for detox. Slightly cheaper than purchasing the branded product, although this is the recommended branded product repackaged under the now brand

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Based on the clinical reviews/data I have viewed, I believe Now Foods Modified Citrus Pectin to be a full body detoxifying product, that serves as regular maintenance and long term benefits.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have definitely benefitted from taking this product but the price is outrageous and the recent price increase cannot be justified. A real rip-off

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits