DK

Based on 1,101 Ratings
omilla
Posted on Dec 5, 2021
4,499

NADH is an important cofactor for hundreds of biochemical reactions and has a wide application in cellular energy (ATP) from glucose and fat. Plays a remarkable role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain. Participates in the support of immunity. Although it is normally unstable outside the body, its effectiveness is naturally reserved through a patented process, and there is a stable and bioavailable NADH in the body. Brand I like, an excellent product.

This is best of it's kind, that we've found on the market. (The similar from Swanson is also excellent). I find 10mg to be a good dose for me, starting in the morning; & sometimes repeated in the afternoon if an especially busy or challenging day . NADH has, for me, about as much benefit as a 4-shot expresso, but smoother & far longer-lasting effect of improved concentration, mental stamina & interest/motivation. The extent to which someone may benefit from NADH supplementation seems to be related to age & genetic constitution. (Some folks make plenty in the cellular processes of burning glucose, so they would likely experience no effect from this product.) & since it is an essential "electric charge transporter" molecule in Photosynthesis, very fresh green plants (used as foods) are naturally loaded with it. Please click👍if this is helpful, thank you!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This is very good quality for the price and the benefits are amazing without a doubt. I felt more of a clean energy and more alert focused while having a more up mood. I deal with severe depression and PTSD and this really helps with many of my symptoms that I suffer from.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

"Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD) + hydrogen (H)." This chemical occurs naturally in the body and plays a role in the chemical process that generates energy. It was referred to me by my naturopath as NAD+ has two general sets of reactions in the human body: helping turn nutrients into energy as a key player in metabolism and working as a helper molecule for proteins that regulate other cellular functions. These processes are incredibly important.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Amazing quality. I suffer from chronic fatigue on and off and the ingredients in this have seriously given me a ridiculous amount of energy. I like the fact that I can take one first thing in the morning and the energy lasts me the entire day - no crash. Went on a weekend away and forgot it at home, battled to get through the day. Thank you NOW.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Very good and quality supplement, for those who need more energy in their life. This supplement increased my willingness to perform physical and mental tasks, as well as significantly improving my sleep! NADH is very important in the process of cellular energy production, naturally contributing to general well-being. D-Ribose is a plus in its formula, which further improves its restorative and energetic effect! The tablet is easy to swallow and does not cause any stomach discomfort. The ideal is always to consume it in the morning, on an empty stomach.

Posted on May 18, 2022

When I first got this product the first things I noticed were immediately I had a lot more energy, I was digesting faster, and I lost almost 10 pounds. My husband has had the exact same benefits as well as his hair growing back. I haven't noticed any cons to using it at all. Life changing.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This product was ordered by my doctor. I take it because I have a histamine intolerance problem and low DAO. My doctor said it will take a month before I notice the difference and I am sure it will help. I also ordered a histamine block from iHerb which I can take when going out for a meal. This works great too. Highly recommend iHerb for all your supplements.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It's one of the most important molecules for life to exist, and without it, you'd be dead in 30 seconds. NADH is a molecule found in all living cells and is critical for regulating cellular aging and maintaining proper function throughout the body. Supplementation with NADH can directly increase metabolism and improve cellular reactions in heart and kidney disease. NADH precursors protect against several diseases associated with aging. NADH is also a substrate for enzymes involved in DNA damage repair and calcium signaling pathways. Increased NAD metabolism can prolong the lifespan of many organisms. Parkinson's disease is related to the decrease in the production of the neurotransmitter dopamine by certain neurons, gradually compromising brain activity. NADH increases the production of dopamine improving the symptoms of the disease. NADH also modulates sirtuin function, which can improve retinal metabolism, reducing photoreceptor death, improving vision.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

NADH is a Vitamin of the B group. It is good in complex therapy for those who have loss of energy, are tired, exhausted and so on. Take one hour before meals. I drink it in the morning, before breakfast! The whole day I feel happier and calmer! I really liked the effect! Before, there was no strength to work! But I felt the effect after a few weeks of taking it, not immediately. No taste!