DK

4.6
Based on 1,243 Ratings
Posted on Jan 31, 2022
Bang for the buck!!

I was looking for the normal fish oil Omega 3 softgels but doing some research i got to know that the lower u go in the food chain the better potency u can get out a product. So that’s why i bought the krill oil and i am happy to report that it’s a really good product. It has a very dark colour which shows that it is of good quality and most importantly it doesn’t have the oily after taste at all. The only negative is that if you want to get the most recommended value of DHA and EPA you might have to take two softgels every day.

c1eccd9b-bc28-43ab-a0f3-3bf413b636f8
d91e9a87-38fc-4708-a060-da0aafd257c6
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is the only Krill oil I purchase and the quality is excellent here at iHerb. I have bought this in other places and this brand is not the same as iHerb's. They are always leaky and messy in 2 other places. iHerb has the best Now Krill oil 1,000 mg I have found anywhere.

Got this for my mom who has several ailments due to prediabetic (which reduced her kidney's function). It doesn't work alone because I arranged lots of anti-inflammatory supplements to alleviate the inflammation. The most obvious change she had from ingesting them consistently is less pain from gout and noticeable lighter skin.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Part of my every-day supplements. Not cheap but good quality and easily digested. Contains 135 mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), and 60 mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). A portion of the EPA and DHA in krill is in the form of a Phospholipid, here 450 mg (with higher bioavailability). Also contains 360 mcg Esterified Astaxanthin.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

This one is a bit on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for and this is premium ingredients and quality. It almost have zero after taste, like "fishy" scent after the capsule is dissolved. I bought it as a prophylactic supplement and can't really say if it makes any wonders to your cholesterol, skin and hair, but I guess it will be more or less apparent on the long run.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great supplement. Apparently krill oil has higher absorption in the body than other types of fish oils, not to mention that it contains astaxanthin, one of the most ( if not the most ) powerful antioxidants there are. I take this krill oil alternatively with cod liver oil and fish oil ( also from NOW FOODS brand ) during the week to reap all the benefits. This krill oil has only a faint seafood smell when you first open the bottle but that quickly disappears with regular use. The softgels are big but very easy to swallow with zero fish aftertaste. NOW FOODS has the highest manufacturing standards, I trust this brand, they always offer excellent quality and clean ingredients. Rest assured you're getting the best. My order arrived on time and well packaged. iHerb as always the best.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My hubby & myself had been taking this krill oil for a couple of years at least. We switch from fish oil to this. Quality is good as it helps with our knee cap pain w/o the toxic ingredients like mercury found in fish oil. Now we are only taking 1-2 capsules everyday for maintenance. Our bottle is always kept in the fridge for freshness since we are in a hot & humid country all year round. Hope it helps… Thank you.