DK

4.5
Based on 2,425 Ratings
1,758
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Very high quality. This is my second purchase and will continue to add Niacin to my rejuvenation protocol. The size of the bottle is very adequate for its price and it seems that the active ingredient is present to a very high percentage within each pill. I have been a very loyal customer to Now products for over 10 years now and will continue to do so, so long that they maintain their high standards.

1bd4a935-d534-4583-a6cf-2d1017269d87
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I've used niacin over 30 years and this particular brand has been consistently good quality . I really enjoy the flush it gives and feel the beneficial effect on my nervous system of the vasodilation effect every morning. My doctor was baffled by how low my cholesterol and triglycerides are and how balanced my metabolism is. Excellent value for money at this potency

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is Niacin as Nicotinic Acid. The tablet is a high quality slow release form. Nicotinic Acid is the form of Niacin that will cause flushing and the form that will help lower total cholesterol, the bad LDL cholestserol and Triglycerides. It will raise the good HDL cholesterol. It will help reduce inflammation of the liver. It helps preserve memory and brain cell health. It is potent. I often flush with in about 1 hour if I do not take it with food or ibuprofen.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

been using this product for last 06 months due to covid and realized that my skin has also lightened by 3-4 shades highly recommended and also this is very fast absorbing for me! good for detox also will continue buying! only minus is that this product is too expensive the price keep going up.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The flush from this product is amazing, totally red, itchy and hot (then cold and goose-bumpy when the flush subsides). I LOVE it for micro-vessel dilation and flush. I would say that this product isn't for those faint of heart, as the effect can be intense, especially if a build up of histamines! Such a great internal beauty supplement

I love NOW products! Always great size + quality to price ratio. I take niacin to boost NAD levels, which in turn, support muscle function and energy by enhancing mitochondrial function. This assists the metabolism, as you are able to train harder and longer. I recommend starting low with your dose to avoid being overwhelmed by the flush, but eventually you can work your way up.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

definitely my favorite NIACIN 500. it will take you a few days to build tolerance becaus of tihg potency and after that there will be no flush which in my case lasted the first four days and very short. does not cause worsening of pimples as in the case of some other brands, my mood and energy levels and my cholesterol have drastically improved for which its efficasy is known. big size, low price. buy it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

For cholesterol. I take 1/2 a tablet in the morning and a whole one in the evening. It has helped me raise my HDL and lower my LDL. Just a warning that all niacin can cause flushing. It is more effective than the non-flushing type. I've gotten used to it. Be aware that it has been known to raise blood sugar.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

The niacin flush actually never goes away, even if you’re consistent. However, it’s effect is greatly reduced over time. For me, it starts usually in my head and neck and then works its way down through the rest of the body, over a period of about 5 to 10 minutes. After that – it’s gone. I’ll still give it five stars because, the flush could have been worse.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Hello everyone, Its one of the best things that u could do to start taking this B3 niacin, it has a lot of benefits for your health, I just started 2 weeks ago First week was 500mg x1 per day, Second week I increased the dose to 500mg x 2 I’m feeling so good, fresh, happy, socially and having positive thinking even more focused than before On the other side you will feel flushing after 2-3 hours but its nice flushing and gives more satisfaction after finish My plan to increase the dose to 2,000mg per day for one week only then back to 1,000mg then 500mg Highly recommended .. read more about it .. Many thanks ❤️