DK

Based on 2,006 Ratings
1,588
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
i love iherb very good

i am Vietnamese. I know the website recommended by my friend. I love iherb products because of their quality products. I buy often even though the shipping fee is quite high. I can buy up to 1000 dollars Yeast nutrition is rich in vitamin B, so I'm a vegetarian and need to supplement. I saw the discount so I bought 6 boxes

90cf7f76-b7a7-4f82-8470-0910af591b41

Perfect i like it so much thank you iherb i will try it again 👌 Perfect i like it so much thank you iherb i will try it again 👌 Perfect i like it so much thank you iherb i will try it again 👌 Perfect i like it so much thank you iherb i will try it again 👌 Perfect i like it so much thank you iherb i will try it again 👌 Perfect i like it so much thank you iherb i will try it again 👌 Perfect i like it so much thank you iherb i will try it again 👌

3a8bef7b-7b49-462f-8ab1-c58f962c3e4f
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Great taste, great quality! I ordered flakes from Now brand before. This powder I like better. Easily mixed with cooked food, you can also just sprinkle it on a salad. Fortified with vitamins B6 and B12 No fat No sugar In one serving (10g) you get 5 g of protein

ad0d0cbf-f16b-4ba0-abf5-b09069781ae2
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

If you are looking for a high quality Nutritional Yeast Powder that is at a great price, look no further!! I purchased this superfood for my dogs homemade dog food supplement recipe. It is a very fine powder that easily incorporated with the other ingredients in the recipe. Lots of health benefits - this is a "superfood" that is high in antioxidants. I'm planning on incorporating it into my own diet as well. I am very pleased with the quality of NOW brands foods and supplements!! Great products at great prices!!

221f64e5-a34f-4ace-bf94-8a97e7175831
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It was delivered quickly and the package arrived undamaged. The quality seems good. The ingredients seem of good quality. The superfood mixes well with a protein smoothie and is a good addition to one’s die. It combines well with no lumps or bumps or unpleasant aftertaste. The colour is yellow-ish.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

We love this Nutritional yeast powder! Personally, we prefer the powder over the flakes as it mixes better.. We use it in soups, pastas, salad dressings and also on popcorn! Great cheesy like flavor and a great source of vitamin b-12.... Only thing we wish is that Now might offer an organic one in the future..

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I frequently find myself in need of B-vitamins. This particular brand of nutritional yeast offers the highest amount of B1 that I have seen on this site. It is very compatible with low-carb diets, and also a great source of potassium. Since taking it, I have noticed an improvement in the quality of my sleep. I like to take it right before bed, with enough water or oil to make an edible, not-too-thick paste. It has a nice, cheesy flavor that way.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Dissolves really well and smoothly. Extremely versatile and can be added into anything. I've actually switched from Bragg's Nutritional Yeast to this because of the packaging and size. the packaging is really secure, and I've been able to keep it for long periods of time. This is the best value for money nutritional yeast I've found online. It tastes really good when mixed with salt and spices to give a cheesy taste too.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The flaky kind of nutritional yeast is perfect to sprinkle on things but this has its own uses. I love adding it to some of my cheeses (Try Schoolnightvegan's mozarella - this is great in that) or pasta sauces. Most commercial vegan cheeses are devoid of protein so if you have protein goals to hit, making your own cheese with this is a good option to add some protein. You can also use the flakey version to make things taste cheesy for added protein. 5 grams of protein for 40 calories is honestly really good to me coming from a healthy and natural source. P.S. Before I had protein goals to hit this was just sitting on the shelf along with another for months. This brand stayed perfectly fine while the other got infested so I trust the quality of this.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Before I used the flake version of nutritional yeast but this powder form is good as well. Simple ingredients. The quality and taste seem high. As a vegan, this helps add some depth of flavor to tofu scrambles or Spanish tortilla. We even use it as a topping for popcorn which is pretty tasty. It is expensive but the size is pretty good. This is my second bottle.