DK

Based on 1,639 Ratings
1,281
Posted on Sep 29, 2022
很好!

I’ve already purchased few bottles of olive leaf extract from Now foods and it has become my home remedy whenever I feel like I’m getting sore throat or flu etc. I take 2 pills each morning and night and I wake up feel much better. Other times I just take one pill to maintain and strengthen my immune system and it works well

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have used this product for many years now. I have found the quality and the ingredients to always be great. Being in my 70s I need a good quality supplement and a great price and this brand being around for so long. The package is very recognizable. The benefit I get from this product has kept me healthy and virtually virus free.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Another great product from Now brand. I read that Olive leaf is one the most scavengers destroyers of free radicals. I try other one but this one gives me improvement. I find that the lesser dose works better for me (this is6% the 18% was too strong for me). I use Olive oil in my diet but taking the pills work out more for me. Great quality product . Not a medical advice.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Okay so I bought this product years ago for myself and my kids at the beginning of the lockdown I did lot of research and of course I'm not trying to use this as a debate to vax or not vax but you do need to protect your immune system and build it up this is one of the key products besides vitamin D3 I really suggest this I highly suggest this just have it in your pantry take them every day do what you need to do eat right and be as healthy as possible but you cannot go wrong adding this to your daily life great supplement to use great supplement to have and about 95% to 98% of the supplements that come from this particular company are always on point at least in my opinion

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

What does Olive Leaf work for? Thanks to oleuropein, which is a very strong antioxidant, olive leaf strengthens the walls of blood vessels, lowers blood pressure and improves its flow in the coronary vessels. It also protects against the accumulation of "bad" cholesterol in our veins and effectively lowers its level.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I've been using Olive Leaf Extract for a number of years now. I read that it helps if you have osteopenia or osteoporosis. Since I've been taking it, my osteopenia has not gotten worse. I'm trying to stay off of pharmaceuticals and will continue to use it. So far so good.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have perfume allergies and have great respiratory distress when coming across any prossessed fragrance or cigarettes smoke. I have been taking this for two years and have been very healthy! Allergy troubles only last a few days now instead of turning into bronchitis. I feel this helps my immune system very well! I highly recommend!

Quality is excellent , olive leaf extract is an important antioxidant with super high ORAC value ... Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on May 1, 2022

These have been effective at helping to clear out a fungal infection (jock itch), but you cannot expect them to work if you are also not adjusting your diet accordingly (laying of refined carbs especially). Also be careful with the dosage and try to cater it to your body because if you take too much they can give you die off symptoms

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Olive leaves are an extremely valuable natural product, a source of vitamins, nutrients, and minerals. Oleuropein is a powerful antioxidant and herbal antibiotic. They have antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antipyretic properties. In terms of antioxidant protection, oleuropein is practically not inferior to vitamin C and is an effective remedy against various types of free radicals responsible for cell aging.