DK

Based on 7,731 Ratings
6,553
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,180

Since this is a plant-based supplement, I had doubts about its health benefits. It contains only ALA, while the EPA and DHA from fish oil are considered more digestible. The body has to convert ALA into EPA and DHA to digest, and not 100% of it is converted. It also depends on an individual, so you have to try and see if this works for you. I opted for this because the fish oil might contain ocean toxins (also I don't like its taste). After a month of everyday consumption, my lips and elbows weren't as dry, which has been my problem during cold seasons. It's been two months now, and I didn't catch a cold yet😄, which is my another problem in autumn/winter. My diet doesn't include a lot of omega sources, like fish and seeds, and it didn't change, so I believe this is the effect of this supplement. That said, these capsules are a little too big to swallow, as you see on the photo. Overall, I'm satisfied with this product, but I'm going to look for a plant-based EPA and DHA supplement.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
7,616

I have been a user for over one year and will repurchase again. As regular supplement, I use as direction. The package is fine, sometimes it sticks to each other, especially for Asian's humid weather. by all means, this is a quality product compare to other more expensive ones.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This is a prefect vitamins that can make me more healthy…Ian so happy to buy this product it was amazing effect in my body in my health and also in my energy . I make a test for my amount after I take this vitamin and I was so happy because Iam in the safe side or exactly iam in a perfect range after a few day will taking a vitamin

9dcc1e72-8ce1-4802-824b-37d17f1d06f2
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on May 17, 2022

Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖

6067f706-4937-4e1b-b39d-c5f72f221b42
a8d5b090-1624-49dc-99d7-139567f06f83
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Perfect this trusted brand of multivitamins I like to use because of natural ingredients all vitamins resourced from natural ingredients I feel better already after 1 month of using them I was taking them daily size of the each vitamin easy to swallow I will order again as far r my age I need them

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I do not love fish oil, so I searched for one that is in capsules. This omega is great. Package quality is fine, easy to open, all ingredients listed. But capsules are very large, so if you have problem with it, this product will not be your favourite. Taste cannot be felt.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

NOW has a good quality and ingredients are helpful,the size is normal to swollow.the package is rather big to be enough for us two to take it for a long time,I always benefit from Omega,this time I took this type and I am still pleased with it,It is helpful for my joints,muscles and contributes to my peaceful sleep

Posted on Oct 8, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Great quality, tables in the bigger size and no taste. Package good, not hard to open. Have found them to be great benefit to my health. Great omega boost. Have not seen a difference in my hair but have in my skin, it’s a little clearer. Ingredients seem to be good.