DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
6,183

I enjoy the lemon scent in my diffuser. The size is very beneficial. The quality of the essential oil goes above and beyond. I use it on a daily basis with no issues at all. It leaves an energizing scent throughout the home. Very uplifting natural scent, and will purchase again.

MeMe
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This is a a good quality natural essential oil. I used few times only. I put some drops inside the aroma diffuser, and i put few drops in my lotions. I has a strong lemon scent. The size is big and enough because you will only use few drops every time

e4eedc8b-587f-423f-8759-516c3f4b7e14
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This lemon oil has a very good quality It's natural essential oil Oil has a pleasant smell I used it for me and my relatives during corona pandemic It fight viruses and bacteria Put one drop in your nose and can go any public places You can use it for any ages Packaging is good I like this product!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I put lemon oil on cotton balls and leave them at the bottom of the trash can to ward off odors. It works! I also put some in water in the morning to drink first thing, to prepare my system for the day. It's better than juice so the enamel on my teeth don't erode.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love this product! Package size is generous & lasts me for a few months. I use this essential oil as it is or as different blends for home aromas, meditations & yoga practice. Another benefit is that not only it is natural but it also has an organic certificate. Good for me & good for the planet !

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Very good and high quality essential oil. Smells great, and has multiple uses. Good for cleaning purposes as it leaves very nice and lasting smell! You can add few drops in cotton balls and keep them in the bottom of trash bins, so each time you open it or change the refuse bag you smell a refreshing scent.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Delivery is fast, I love Lemon but this is first time to purchase Lemon essential oil. I use it for aroma diffuser feeling refreshing, will purchase again.

67b18472-e2ae-45b2-a794-83b155f27096
Posted on May 20, 2022

Great product but lately more and more expensive! Had you`d need to ingest it as a base/taste for your smoothies this is the recommended form, not the non-organic one, which has many pesticides and preservatives that are harmful to your body!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

First, to start, it's organic! Lemon EO leave the space smelling clean and fresh! It's not over powering, it's a perfect balance when diffusing. I sometimes add lime as well, and tea tree, grapefruit, etc. It's a great EO to diffuse! Very fresh.