DK

4.5
Based on 1,591 Ratings
1,073
Posted on Oct 17, 2022
Grey hair, and surprisingly helps with anemia

I brought this to combat my new grey hairs that have been popping up. I had anemia for the last couple of years and I am terrible at taking my medicine as it makes me feel awful. my last blood came back much better, my doctor asked what I had been doi g different, there was nothing except I have been taking PABA for about 3 months now. He said that most like would be it and to keep it up!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have very pale skin as do my brothers. I take one of these just about every day of the week. If I know I'm going to be out in the sun for a long time, I will take two a day for a week or two. I do have to say I burn very quickly if I do not take these and I will burn and get the bubble blisters. By taking these I will turn red for a day or two but it doesn't not burn our hurt. My family has also pushed this products to the limits and it has never failed. My brother, who is also very pale and burns quickly, was a lifeguard for 4 year and he would take these in the summer and would never burn. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

To be honest, it's hard to know how well Paba is working, because I can't compare my hair now to how it would be if I hadn't been taking it. However, after sudden increase in gray, the progression seems to have halted since taking Paba (just one a day after a meal), and I've had no ill effects from it at all. Definitely worth trying!

Oh, I didn't plan to buy this product. But recently I discovered my first gray hair and decided not to hesitate. Among other things, I live in a northern country and read somewhere that PABA improves the skin's protective functions against the sun's rays. I noticed results within a week. The skin burns less, the tan is more even, everything is fine even without SPF. When washing the hair, the hair falls out less and as if it had become thicker! The gray hair has not gone anywhere, but I think gray hair needs more time to heal. However, so far I love it!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Nice sized bottle and I only take 1 a day. It's only been a week so haven't noticed yet if it's eliminating the grey hair but may take longer. I have had more energy since I started them but not sure if it's because of this. Maybe this is the result of more red blood cell creation which PABA does.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I brought this to see if it will help reverse gray hair, I don’t see any effects yet. It’s packaged well. It doesn’t have a bad taste. The size of the bottle will last a long time. Hopefully this vitamin’s ingredients will help boost my metabolism.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

My multivitamin used to have PABA in it, but for some reason they reformulated and removed a bunch of stuff including PABA. PABA is necessary for good health, so I'm taking it separately. NOW is a quality brand so I'm buying this one and don't plan to stop. I've also read PABA can slow the gray hair, whether or not it's true, that would be a great benefit to also have.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

My hair is back to being healthy and shiny. looks great since using this daily. I take 2 per day. My hair is back to being healthy and shiny.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I've consumed paba for few months already and it's really work to maintain black hair and improve skin issues. Will continue to take as its really effective for me.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have heard about papa for grey hairs.i am using for a week ,will update about the results.otherwise its gives no problem while using as its essential part of our diet like folic acidand improves metabolism.came in now packaging same as other product.worth buy ,like it,not expensive as other products.