DK

Posted on Oct 9, 2021
Excellent! Recommend for IBS symptom relief

I have been using this brand of peppermint gels for a few years mainly to help with my IBS (adomen pain + diarrhoea) especially after consuming triggering food. It helped to calm down my spasm pain to nothing or just a dull ache. It definitely help cushion my stomach compared to the years without adding peppermint gels into my supplement. It also contains ginger oil and fennel oil both which help ease IBS symptoms. Thankful to my friend who suggested this to help with IBS till this day!

0a5f0816-b76a-4f2b-9f31-1873ca189a01
cc944c74-a930-48c0-a8c2-7d9164cfef54
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Purchased the peppermint gels to help manage my IBS symptoms and I am really seeing the improvement. Even though I avoid the trigger foods at all costs, sometimes in the restaurants I still get the allergens in my meals so this supplement helps me manage the pain and the bloat. It's a product of great quality, just make sure to store it in the fridge, especially now over the summer months.

I take one capsule 4 times a day: upon rising, with breakfast, with lunch, at bedtime. Together with Triphala capsules and pau d'arco capsules this supplement has eliminated my bloating and has made me regular. My bowels are now 'normal' and reflect my healthy diet. Prior to this combination my bowels could be anything from being very loose, and/or missing one to several days, and/or huge gut distension (looking pregnant by bedtime). All 3 work together, as dropping any of them brings a return of problem/s. I take 1 peppermint 4 times/day, 2 pau d'arco 3 times a day, and 1/4tsp triphala powder 3 times a day. Massive improvement as a result of this.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I purchased this product due to ongoing digestive issues which I believe may be SIBO. I take one gel half an hour before lunch and the same before my evening meal. They are soothing and help to settle my stomach and there is less rumbling and growling. I will purchase again!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have IBS and experience horrible symptoms with bloating and wind. After taking this product, my symptoms are immediately alleviated. I love that this product has both ginger and fennel oil on top of the peppermint in the ingredients list - these have some other benefits for the gut. The product is well priced with great quality.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I have mild IBS and leaky gut and celiac disease and I find this product helpful for my sensitive intestinal tract. It’s recommended for leaky gut and I find it’s one of the supplements I take regularly and enjoy taking so that I don’t forget. Sometimes I really can’t tell if a supplement is helping, but I feel pretty confident on recommending this as having been helpful to me. I would also recommend a really good raw sauerkraut as being more helpful than any of the probiotic capsules or liquids I’ve ever tried.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I hated this stuff when I first took it years ago. But that's because I was taking it wrong. If you take it on an empty stomach and wait at least 15-20 minutes before eating anything then the enteric coated capsule should not dissolve too soon--which can lead to heartburn and unpleasant peppermint oil burps. Since taking it this way I have never had the capsule open up too soon and cause any side effects.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I started exploring uses of natural peppermint in my quest to conquer headaches, but then I learned that peppermint in the essential oi form and as a tea can benefit the digestive system, and easy discomfort. I like these gels, because they help to soothe the stomach, especially after eating any type of rich foods or having a heavy meal. I will keep these around for sure. Convenient and easy to use, portable.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

THIS IS THE ANSWER TO ALL OF MY DIGESTIVE TROUBLES!!! I’ve got ibs-c and i was always bloated and gassy but THIS I wake up with a flat stomach every morning no matter what I’ve the night before. And I feel no pressure or extended feeling after I eat. I’ve tried other supplements and probiotics but this is unmatched. DEFINITELY worth the shot!!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I've bought multiple bottles of this because it's been so effective with helping on bloating and digestive issues for my family. A quality multi purpose supplement and I like that the ingredients in include fennel and ginger too. Suitable for all ages as I also give this to my son when we eat out. We've only seen the improvement on our digestion over a course of a few months. It tastes a bit bitter if you hold it without swallowing in your mouth. Your stomach will feel minty after taking it but it is a nice feeling so not a concern for me. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful. 🤗