DK

Based on 1,171 Ratings
LeXoZe
Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Honestly the best!

Honestly this is the best form to get my potassium levels up as this form is easier absorbed by the body! My arm muscle was feeling tense and I made a electrolyte drink adding 1/4 tsp Potassium, 400mg Magnesium, 1/4 Himalayan salt, 50mg Zinc. (If you do make this sip slow unless you are extremely dehydrated but the zinc may make you nauseous....) Felt better within 20 mins of sipping on this! I highly recommend this version of potassium. I will for sure be purchasing more of this no doubt!

a1974701-a452-48d7-baae-97a12018733b
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Great. I take myself and give to my parents and auntie. so, now even when I sit on the floor doing a yoga my legs does not numb. No more spasm and cramps in my legs. My mom said same. She used to have spasm cramps at night in her legs. Along with it We take Magnesium Citrate and Collagen. Especially for elderly people must have. Take care of your parents anties grannies.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The salt really flows nicely. I only use a pinch to add it to my food on a daily basis. I don't know how it tastes since the food taste covers it. The quantity, package and delivery are all good. It was delivered ahead of time by several weeks.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is good value. I have read you need to be careful of overdosing. I take a bit less than a measured 1/4 teaspoon with a 1/4 tsp of sea salt with meals three times a day. The KCl has made a considerable improvement with heart athrythmia (palpitations) which i had experienced for decades. This is an essential supp for me.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Dosage is just 1/8 of a tsp! Easy to add to my adrenal cocktails as a third source of potassium. It's crazy that we need somewhere between 3,500-4,000 mg a day. That's a LOT of bananas folks. All we can do is our best with diet and then supplement. I've noticed the benefit of keeping my electrolytes balanced is I am so much less thirsty throughout the day. I am always happy with NOW's quality.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I use it to make my own electrolyte solution. There’s not much to say because it’s just potassium chloride but it doesn’t smell weird and dissolves well like it’s supposed to. Very fine crystals. Doesn’t have any unnecessary ingredients. Tastes almost like nothing when dissolved in enough water. Will buy again.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Learning that so many of us are low or deficient in potassium I have started adding a teaspoon to my magnesium soaking baths. Indeed trying to stay ahead of my health during these last 2 years of pandemic. Great to know that through my skin I can absorb this needed mineral and get the benefits. Thanks for making available quality supplements we can trust.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

While potassium is a nutrient frequently found in many foods, this mineral is one of the more common deficiencies because of the size of the requirement. Symptoms of not getting enough can be debilitating fatigue, muscle weakness, numbness, digestive problems, and even high blood pressure. This makes supplementation essential, as getting enough from food is difficult. This powdered form from NOW has the benefit of having very few filler ingredients, which is a sign of high product quality in my experience. Instead of being packaged in capsules, you can easily measure out dosages with a scale or teaspoon. Mixed with a drink, you can hardly taste it either!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I am very happy with this supplement. It has quality ingredients and it is a great price. I think it will probably last a good long while, but I would purchase again. This is the only time I have ever purchases this supplement so I have nothing to compare it too, but I didn't notice any taste.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is an inexpensive potassium supplement that I take to help balance my sodium intake. It’s especially important to keep potassium levels up during months I’m on a Keto Diet. Without potassium the body feels like a drained battery. So I put this in my water, tea and coffee for extra potassium… along with plenty of spinach, chard, bok choy, salmon, and a couple of avocados.