DK

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I'm on a keto diet for a month now, i had very bad side effects from the diet but i want to continue since i lost weight faster. So my doctor advise me to take this supplement. I'm only taking 1 cap a day and all my muscle cramp's gone also the numbing of my fingertips gone immediately after 1 dose. I recommend this especially for those on keto diet

c003e63f-b896-4d9d-9afa-d12da145dc5e
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I've noticed an increase in my confidence and overall well-being. My legs feel more powerful and I can fight off sleep better this way. I had a couple of visits to the doctor where I was given a large dose of vitamine C, but it only seemed to make me tired, not happier or smarter.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for days now and the results are amazing! I have never felt so energetic and alert. I was having trouble with my mood before, but after 5 days on this it has been better than ever. It's also an excellent supplement for improving your health, immunity, well-being & quality of life. I highly recommend this vitamin!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I started taking this for both its ingredients: potassium and citric acid. This is because citric acid breaks up calcium oxalates stones (my type of kidney stones) and then the potassium binds with the oxalates to make them water soluble (so that I don't have to urinate out stones). Out of all minerals, our need for potassium is the greatest. Most people are deficient in it, and it's best to get potassium straight from cruciferous vegetables (think leafy greens). Supplementing with this on the side can help, but at only 4% of your daily recommended amount, it's not enough alone. Nevertheless, it's good enough for what I use it for.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I've been taking this particular brand and form of potassium for years, and it's been economical and effective. I get deficient if I don't supplement, but this keeps my potassium level consistent, and I don't get any of the telltale leg cramps when I'm on it. I take one capsule per day, and that's enough for me.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I actually just started to take it so it's a little bit too early too it's benefits. But I read from several sources that it's good for the metabolism and I am a believer of good diet and food supplements so.. it won't get wasted. Idelivery fast and in time, I will do business with you again.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It's a high quality mineral (s) supplement. The ingredient composition of potassium citrate is great. A symptom of deficiency I have is dehydration that results in severe foot cramps. Love the size of the capsules that are easy to swallow and have no taste. Frequency isn't an issue, the benefit is amazing. Package arrived on time.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My husband's doctor recommended this to help with the leg cramps he has at night. I'm not sure how much it is helping, s he still has the leg cramps. The bottle and packaging of this supplement are good. The bottle could actually be a little smaller and still hold the 180 capsules. The capsules are a good size and not a problem to swallow.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I like NOW products to begin with. This potassium is what I need and I believe it is a good product to help me with my health issues. I think it is a quality ingredient. I recommend this product to those who have a need. My order was delivered in a timely manner and I appreciate that. It was packaged well and is a good size for my needs.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Obviously Potassium is not a product we can directly observe working. We know it is a good supplement to use, but how does a layman measure its effectiveness. Well, we can't really, so we turn to measuring the manufacturer's methods and reputation. Here is where NOW scores very high. Indeed, my first preferences are almost always Thorne or NOW. I back this up with my observations of their product effects that are measurable such as Magnesium, Maca, and the visible quality and consistency of NOW Coconut Oil capsules. I will add that I have neuropathy which occasionally causes night cramping in my feet. Since regularly using NOW Potassium Citrate, it seems I have fewer episodes of this cramping. So I recommend these products over the others with a fair amount of confidence. As for the price, I think IHerb is great for offering these higher quality products at fair prices.