DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I use this potassium supplement along with pink salt and/or sea salt to support my body with electrolyte minerals. It helps my symptoms of lethargy when my electrolytes are low and my blood pressure goes low. I've read where potassium gluconate is beneficial because it absorbs well in the body fast when mixed with water or liquid. The size of the bottle is good and it is ONLY one ingredient - potassium gluconate - going into my body, not other unnecessary fillers! I like NOW's quality products.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have been buying this exact potassium for several years. For some reason I don't absorb potassium from food. The pills you can buy are way too low of a dosage to do me any good. I would have to take so many of them to get the amount I need. So instead I buy this powder and I add it to my water. It dissolves great, and doesn't add a taste. Perhaps a very slight saltiness is the best I can describe it, but honestly I prefer my water with this and won't drink water without it. There are other brands of this kind of potassium powder, and I've tried just one other, but I find NOW brand to have the highest quality and so I've stuck with them.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Excellent product that has helped me detox my liver and overcome excess copper in my body. The powder is fine and doesn't have any clumping problems. The bottle is large, strong and secure. It is made up of pure Potassium gluconate without any fillers or other ingredients at all, which is I appreciate. It is quite a large bottle and its one pound of Potassium gluconate will last for some time. I've got a severe Potassium deficiency due to liver toxicity and copper overload, so this has helped me a lot. The quality of the product seems very good and works better for me than the Potassium gluconate tablets from a different brand I've tried. It's helped improve my digestive symptoms after meals. The taste is neutral and inoffensive. There is a slight bitterness but that is all. Very pleased with this product overall.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Works great for anyone needing extra potassium. We consume way too much sodium in our diets so this is an important product. Eat more fruit and vegetables! I’ve cut salt out of my diet completely. Salt feeds cancer and is simply and addictive and unneeded substance. We are controlled through our addictions to food by the higher powers. So cleanse your body with potassium Rich foods! Break free of addiction!! :)

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

In my opinion gluconate is the best easily available form of potassium. The amount in the package is quite big and it lasts long time. I prefer powders as there are less additives and the price is also lower than tablets. I use potassium as part of my Adrenal cocktail.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I am on frusemide and so is my dog i like this tasteless powder i can put in some food or milk with other things for my little dog with heart failure. its hard to keep shoving pills down a small brachycephalic dog who is wise to balls of mince with tablets in the middle. I believe this product gives me a lift i can put it in a bit of milk or juice.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I just started using Now Foods,Potassium Gluconate Pure Powder four times a day. I use it per directions of 1/2 teaspoon dissolved in water. This gives me an extra 700 mg, which helps lower my blood pressure and guard against AFIB. It is a very high quality supplement.

Posted on May 17, 2022

No potassium no stomach acid. After years of struggling with reflux which is caused by LOW stomach acid, taking 1 teaspoon of this 3 times per day resolved it in a week. Now all I need to do is find out what is causing my potassium deficiency.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Potassium for clear thinking, and the balance to Sodium and Magnesium. Those are the electrolytes we need in our body. Sodium is every where for flavors, but the added potassium keeps you level headed daily.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This takes care of my potassium needs. One bottle lasts a very long time. The taste is neutral. I've been using this brand for many years.