DK

4.6
Based on 1,819 Ratings
1,377
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The quality of the ingredients of is supplement is great! Good amount of probiotic bacteria, my favorite one. The pills have no taste or smell, their size are small, so is the package. I take for 3 months before bed, and it is helpful for my gut health, absorption of nutrients and regulate your poop routine if you have problems with constipation it might help, but I recommend to also cut gluten since it is the worst enemy for constipation.

23d6f9e9-1951-447f-9e93-923342dc5548
Posted on May 3, 2022

very good quality product was prescribed by my gastro because of problems with gut like constipation and and this helps with digestion. I felt difference when combined with healthy foods like legumes like lentils veggies less meat and dairy. excellent packaging and perfect small size no smell or taste. excellent supplement overall.

I think the quality is good and also the ingredients has 10 types of pro biotic and the size is good and the taste is not bad. The package is good too. It really benefits my digestion and constipation maybe because of the good microbiome and the absorption is good to my gut. I took one pill before going to bed when I woke up this morning I really feel the difference actually I purchased the second time around this comment is base on my experience and observations would update again.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I already tried this brand for almost 2yrs already and I can say this is really effective for me. I never get bloated after I take this.Thank you for selling this at the cheapest price.

9dd6cbb2-b299-4dab-9e2f-fd545115d9f4
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Now Foods is the best in my opinion for supplements--they are family owned, have been in business for over fifty years and have their own independent lab. I take one a day in the morning for that added protection and boost to my gut and well being. A quality product at a great price!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Buy this probiotics because of now foods is good quality company and has always good ingredients in their supplements. I am always at least one to two times per year or if I am having some immune problems yeast Infections taking probiotics this time I choose this one with 10 strains and 50 billions their are good for constipation and my microbiome

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
1,253

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

to be honest it was my first time trying this probiotic,so far so good did not see huge change of my digestion. but the quality and package of now food is nice as always. the size of each supplement was small enough for swallow in a very good way.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022