DK

Based on 1,925 Ratings
1,551
Posted on May 28, 2022
Good Stuff

Oh Psyllium Husk caps, how do I love thee, let me count the ways....Good stuff, I take 4 in the morning and 4 at night, for about two months now I have had a movement every day, before I started taking these I was always going a day or two without having a movement and was getting a lot of bloating, was in this cycle for years and years, finally relief........

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Going to be very descriptive, Readers Warned! In the last year or so I have been dealing with a poop problem. My poop would come out greasy and sticky. Wiping was a nightmare and having to return to the bathroom an hour later to rewipe to make sure I removed all the sticky poop. I would hate alway leaving stains in the toilet too. I just find it embarrassing. I've tried multiple probiotics, drinking apple cider vinegar, salt water cleanses, changing eating habits and even fasting for a few days. Nothing seem to work; I've been using this for a few days and its solved my poop problem. I still can't believe it only takes a few wipes and im done. If you having poop problems, I highly recommend this product!!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Packaging was excellent, neat and secure. Delivery was fast, too. Less than a week. Good quality product with many benefits. Useful supplement with ingredients / composition to help with constipation, for intestinal / gut health, especially for those who don't get enough fiber in their diet. Taste normal for capsules. Effective. Readily absorbed.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

If you're looking for a full release every morning or whenever you need to relieve yourself, then this is the product to invest in. Better value then the name branded products and it's from a trusted brand like NOW. Help out your colon and say bye bye to hemorrhoids forever. Get regular and maintain it

Posted on May 9, 2022

I am a 42 year old female with Multiple Sclerosis and this a great natural source of fibre to ensure regularity. They are easy to take and are great value compared to many other brands . Quality packaging is clear with appropriate information regarding composition of the product. I recommend these for good gut and intestinal health.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I used to buy a better known brand of psyllium husk capsules and only bought these because I couldn't get hold of the brand I'm used to (I'm sure many people can guess what that brand was). I have waited almost 3 months before giving my review. because I wanted to compare. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product for 3 reasons - they are much cheaper, they are just as good and they are suitable for vegetarians. This will be my brand from now on.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is my second favourite version of this product, behind the 700mg capsules. The package (bottle) is very large, making it great value for money, but also a bit unweildy for my small hands, and for storage. I prefer the 700mg format if possible, but this is the next best. The quality, ingredients and benefits of this fibre (fiber) supplement are obviously all the same, it's just a matter of how big a bottle you want and how many capsules and how much fibre in each capsule you prefer.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Constipation improved after taking it for more than a year. I take 2 tablets and 2-3 times per day, at least 30 mins before meal.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

this has only been the only brand that help with my constipation. it was out of stock for a while and i tried other brand that did not work. saw today it ia back in stock. am so relieved.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I can take physillum in any other form and this product has been wonderful for my intake. I'm already on my 3rd bottle and cannot be more happier.