DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It's easy on the stomach because it's buffered with calcium, and helps to relieve constipation along with magnesium citrate or oxide powder. I take it daily on an empty stomach and eat an hour later. The dose varies and I take between 1g and 3g once a day. The taste is not too bad.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Ascorbic acid, while a great antioxidant and immune booster, can have the effect of being harsh on the stomach. A buffered form like this retains the same potency, without the aforementioned drawback and strong taste. An added bonus is a few extra mg's of calcium to boot! I've always liked the quality of NOW products, and this one doesn't disappoint either. Packaged as a powder, you can vary the dosage instead of being stuck with a set sized capsule. Very few filler ingredients means you're only getting what you need and nothing else.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Wonderful quality as always from NOW, huge size, perfect for immunity and has a wonderful effect on all areas of health! Most people do not consume enough vitamin C daily and a small boost would greatly help their health. Make sure to increase dosage by two or three if sick, search up bowel titration with vitamin c!

I cant take any form of acid so have to take calcium Ascorbate to get my Vit C intake. this brand is the best brand ive found very happy with this product. I also suffer from asthma & allergies 🤧 this form of Vit C helps me year round .💜

da0f07d8-2fea-4810-b82d-ca5484b8f089
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This low-acidity form of vitamin C is gentle on your stomach. This means you can take higher doses (i.e. 1/4tsp = 1000 mg) without it causing diarrhea. So you get all the antioxidant and immunity effects... without cramping and loose bowels.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

This type of Vitamine C is for ones don't want the acidic form for any reason (heartburn, problem with the taste). So this brands Calcium ascorbate is a good choice for Vitamin C users.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Great buffered vitamin c product with pretty clean ingredients. Pretty gentle on my stomach which is nice. Isn't flavoured, which I love. There is a funny taste, but I've gotten use to it

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,069

This product is so good in improving my bone health, and it also brightens my skin in just a couple of days of taking it, I'm impressed!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

We’ve been using this for years. Great source of vitamin C and easy to take mixed with a little juice, you don’t taste it. Doesn’t bother my stomach at all.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This vitamin works well to keep your immune system at peak performance. The quality is great. I mix a teaspoon in my smoothie everyday. A bonus is it does not upset your stomach since it is buffered.