DK

Posted on Sep 8, 2021
Quercetin

I am having sinus and nasal blockage for about one year. been taking many different types of supplements, but this quercetin really can feel the effect in fighting the inflammation. I started to rinse out more mucus and phelgm from my nose and my nasal blockage is getting much better now. Nasal rinse and quercetin is a must for me now, you should give it a try if having acute sinus infections.

879e7945-3c34-41c4-8235-ab7f9231abb7
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I ordered this product for helping tissue repair because the ingredients are great for this purpose! These ingredients are known to be anti-inflammatory and healing enhancers. It upset sensitive stomachs so they should be taken with meals. Consult physician if you take blood thinner because there are possible interactions. I will update you with the results

7774b30a-914a-4ea2-87a9-e123617254db

This product is my second favorite product here. I almost don't want to write a good review because I just know it will be out of stock all the time then. But this product is really amazing. Good buy allergies. Good buy eczema. Good buy bloated tummy.Good buy inflammation. No nasties in the ingredients. Best quality ingredients. Expensive? Yes! 🥺 Wil I buy it over and over. Yes. It has changed my son's and I's life.

5278fcf9-0e2d-4b32-9e0d-3eb84e2de2b0
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I take these before I eat or I can take it without a meal, no upset stomach from it. Its an extra boost for me, i do take many antihistamines but i have MCAS so this supplement gives me more protection. The bottle shipped fast, love how many are in the bottle/good price. You can take 1 or 2 a day, personal preference. Capsules are easy to swallow & doctors have recommended these for people healing from covid.

4d624d3d-f607-4138-9efe-d6753839220c
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Now foods is one of my fav brands. The quality is higher then a few other products I've tried, Better effect on blood flow and blood preassure. You might need two capsules twice a day in the cold season since you get around 800mg pr dose. In Summertime you might just need 1 capsules twice a day. If you have allergy then the same amount as in the winter. The antioxidant effect is that it's also natures natural antihistamine. It's great for immunity, circulation and athletic performerence. When you have stronger immune system, you will perform better.

3e3c08b3-ffd5-4600-ac02-dc766364f585
90a5fbd1-d08e-4a4f-bffa-b4e0e615dbec
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I keep at least 2 bottles of Quercetin on hand, especially after my son, who is a Paramedic, contracted the virus in May this year. He went to the hospital and was given Ivermectin, Arythromicin, and was instructed to take Vit. C, D3, zinc and a Natural Health Practitioner suggested he take Quercetin. He recovered in 4 days.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Bought this bigger bottle after trying the 120 capsules. The ingredients are just what I needed to help my immune system fight the viruses. Like the top flap opening. This size is good for me as I am taking 4 capsules per day. The quality is good as it is ranked #3 in Quercetin.

e83946bc-866b-470d-9b16-6acb31e7b452
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Good quality! Ingredients are named at the backside. I use it when I am a little bit 'sick'. It helps me to get better very quickly. My husband and sons use it too. My son was the only one at work who didn't get sick. We think it is because he used Quercetin! Size capsules are good. See Photo.

17aa1322-3d45-4990-8af3-ae53bcf6ccb8
ec037761-bbc6-445a-af52-779a73445c94
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Bought this after watching Dr. Eric Berg on YouTube and it was an answer to prayer! The inflammation in my bronchial tubes hadn't settled down for 2 months after exposure to an allergen and I was wondering if I'd have that cough and wheeze forever! After 2 days the wheezing was totally gone, after 2 weeks the cough was diminished by 80% and after a month it's totally gone! I'm back to normal, again! Will make sure to have this on hand for every allergy season and occasional exposure to "whatever" sets me off. Works better than any prescription I've ever taken (although not for immediate, emergency use). Certainly more effective than daily steroids. Thank you iHerb for the "with Bromelain" formula that Dr. Berg recommended at a dose that is cost effective. Everyone considering this please go to Dr. Eric Berg's YouTube channel and search "Quercetin" to see all the benefits and the mechanism by which it works. He's the real deal and so is this! He gives recommendations for how much to take and how often, too.