DK
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I love the taste of this! I definitely recommend it to people who like sweet milk chocolate! It’s a nice alternative to regular hot chocolate as it helps if you’re on a diet. I like to drink it at night when I get a hankering for something sweet.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love this cocoa hot drink. The product and its package are of good quality. Very nice taste and composition. I mix and use it sometimes along with my protein shake to add to its sweetness. A great part of my diet and health regime. Highly recommend it, will purchase it again.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

No sugar added which is good for my diet to reduce my stubborn fat. I add it to my hot coffee to make it as a mocha coffee. Please click Like if my review is helpful.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This sugar-free cocoa mix is smooth and creamy. Some reviewers said that it can be difficult to mix, but that is half the fun! It really is not that difficult but does require a bit more stirring that regular hot cocoa. However, I find that most Stevia sweetened cocoa mixes require more stirring. I now recommend this to everyone! Sometimes stevia can have a slight bitter aftertaste, I don't notice it at all with this wonderful cocoa powder! Bringing some with me to the Ski Mountain today!

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I use this to make hot chocolate. I use 1 tsp. of this, 2 tsp of Monk Fruit as a sugar replacement, about 10 ounces of water, and !/4 tsp of vanilla. The recipe is on the plastic jar. So yummy! Unfortunately, I didn't bring it to my son's house while I am visiting his family. I bought cocoa at the grocery store that doesn't taste nearly as good and keeps me awake if I drink it with dinner. I have no trouble sleeping when I drink this brand.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Only tried it mixed with hot water so far but it tastes very chocolatey. It's a good size container. The drink it made was good, I think it would be creamier mixed with milk. All in all pretty good quality and just what I want for a serving of hot chocolate, without any of the sugar

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Great option for a low sugar hot chocolate. Very chocolatey with no aftertaste.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Not so sweet and good flavor! Definitely I'll buy this product again!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

A very good quality of the ingredients and taste mix composition.